Singapore Expats Forum

Development engineers

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
ksl
Governor
Governor

Development engineers

Postby ksl » Sat, 18 Nov 2006 4:06 am

Tom Tom, Garmin are incredible devices, and are not yet stretched to there limits, GPRS and PDA's will be around for quite a while to come. Although many said the PDA would be phased out, in favour of smart phones.

The actual screen size, and processing power seem to have knocked that idea into touch. although the smartphone is a handy tool, each product does seem to have a place in the market still.

I have a product idea, that is suitable and realistic and would be very simple for the right people to develop, it would be even more beneficial has a software development project, I suspect it could be a finished proto type, within a very short time of 3 months or less.

However I have just edited this page, because the product will be released soon, i was just on the website of the Chip maker, So I presume the chip is available now. although product branding and design is still possible, and a sharing of ideas maybe, productive for innovative use.