Singapore Expats Forum

Introducing: Sascha

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sascha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 06 Sep 2006
Location: Bishan-8
Contact:

Introducing: Sascha

Postby sascha » Thu, 16 Nov 2006 2:10 pm

Hi all,

I am an expat from Switzerland (m/28), who arrived here at beginning of October. Things are finally settling down a little bit, I have found an apartment and work hours are also being reduced after the initial workload... So, it is time for some fun and to meet new people!

So is there anyone who wants to meet me? Want to meet up for some drinks maybe? Clubbing? I am a badminton player, so we could also meet up for a badminton session. Or squash? Anything can... :-) Does not matter if male or female.

Cheers,
Sascha

sascha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 06 Sep 2006
Location: Bishan-8
Contact:

pm?

Postby sascha » Thu, 16 Nov 2006 2:43 pm

PM does not seem to work yet... How many posts do I need until I can send PMs? Anyway, since I cannot answer to PMs, please reply to this post or send me an email: sascha.derungs@gmail.com

Cheers,
Sascha

bunty
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2006
Location: SG

Re: Introducing: Sascha

Postby bunty » Thu, 16 Nov 2006 2:57 pm

sascha wrote:Hi all,

I am an expat from Switzerland (m/28), who arrived here at beginning of October. Things are finally settling down a little bit, I have found an apartment and work hours are also being reduced after the initial workload... So, it is time for some fun and to meet new people!

So is there anyone who wants to meet me? Want to meet up for some drinks maybe? Clubbing? I am a badminton player, so we could also meet up for a badminton session. Or squash? Anything can... :-) Does not matter if male or female.

Cheers,
Sascha


Hi sascha,
welcome to SG. Which part of SG do you stay in?.

I also play badminton.... i stay in tampines....do let me know if u r keen...

Cheers
bunty

bunty
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2006
Location: SG

Re: pm?

Postby bunty » Thu, 16 Nov 2006 2:58 pm

sascha wrote:PM does not seem to work yet... How many posts do I need until I can send PMs? Anyway, since I cannot answer to PMs, please reply to this post or send me an email: sascha.derungs@gmail.com

Cheers,
Sascha


you need more than 10 posts to have PM on ur id....

sascha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 06 Sep 2006
Location: Bishan-8
Contact:

Postby sascha » Thu, 16 Nov 2006 8:07 pm

Hi bunty,

I leave at Bishan (Bishan-8 condo). Of course I would be keen on a badminton session. No idea where tampines is though :-)

bunty
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2006
Location: SG

Postby bunty » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 9:56 am

sascha wrote:Hi bunty,

I leave at Bishan (Bishan-8 condo). Of course I would be keen on a badminton session. No idea where tampines is though :-)


Hi sascha , have u sent u an email at ur gmail id...

Zuex
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri, 28 Apr 2006

hi there

Postby Zuex » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 11:04 pm

Hey i'm game for anything outdoor. Jogging, blading<jus> I'm stay in East Coast. Clubs, chat and drinking works for me as well.

Uomo U
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 13 Nov 2006

Postby Uomo U » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 11:17 pm

Hi Sascha,

I'm new here as well, wouldn't mind getting to know new people. Let me know if you're up for drinks or perhaps even squash!

I'm 26M, Finnish.
In Singapore since Oct '06

User avatar
marj_kee
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu, 17 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby marj_kee » Mon, 20 Nov 2006 9:45 am

Hi Sascha,

Welcome ! Hope you like it here thus far. Climate is so different from Switzerland.

Have you met up with anyone from here yet ? Drop me a note, email or MSN, if you are up for chat or drinks :)

Hey Uomo U ! Maybe we can try the Italian together ! ;P

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ksl » Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:23 am

You only need 5 posts for the PM function to work, not 10

NickfromSydney
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu, 07 Dec 2006

sounds good

Postby NickfromSydney » Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:18 am

yeah keen to meet more people, i am an aussie guy, keen to get out there and enjoy singapore a bit more, i am here for a few more months
send me an email to iwantthatjob@hotmail.com
thanks
nick

kirsch
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 16 Dec 2006

Postby kirsch » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:11 am

heya,

this is probably a stab in the dark, but was wondering if anyone is keen on doing a language exchange?

seeking folk to practise either french or spanish with - and if you're looking to brush up your english or perhaps learn mandarin, i could help with those :D

keep me posted if anyone's keen yah?

p.s i'm new to this forum, and in light of the above comments, i don't think my pm is up and running yet - so please post your responses here.

cheers,
kirsch


Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests