Singapore Expats

Ram Jethmalani on Jessica Lall case

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
ckvkarma
Chatter
Chatter

Ram Jethmalani on Jessica Lall case

Post by ckvkarma » Thu, 16 Nov 2006 1:14 pm

Watch this video of inerview of Ramjethmalani.

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/25393/exc ... media.html

I won't say he is doing right or wrong, but one thing is very clear he is doing his job!
Last edited by ckvkarma on Thu, 16 Nov 2006 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[SIMPLE-SENSE. ZERO-SCIENCE]

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Post by kingajit » Thu, 16 Nov 2006 1:32 pm

i always admired the guy!, this clip jus substantiates it....thanks

thursdayblitzkreig
Chatter
Chatter

Post by thursdayblitzkreig » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 2:31 pm

Thanks Chand for the clip....we have to understand one thing that Jessica Lall was shot and if Manu Sharma was not present there then who was the guy who shot her?

And if he was there and according to Mr Jethmalani somebody else shot her then why Manu Sharma and his friends run away. This clip clearly shows how Mr Jethmalani was trying to voice his statement which itself is so confusing. I mean is that the way a top criminal lawyer will react. Anybody can clearly visulaize how he would do the same thing in court. Why after 8 long years of the incident did he suddenly came up with ths stories.

Well its ritely said that "A man is known by his company" and I am sure that Chand would agree how famous is Vikas Yadav in Ghaziabad cuz of his father and also that he nad his cousin vikas yadav is equally involved in Nitish Katara's case.

Well you never know if Mr Jethmalani refuses now to be part of Manu Sharma maybe he or his family will be the next target. Yeah so I really pity on him now.

Cheers
A Man Who Wins Is The Man Who Thinks

ckvkarma
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ckvkarma » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 5:58 pm

thursdayblitzkreig wrote:Thanks Chand for the clip....we have to understand one thing that Jessica Lall was shot and if Manu Sharma was not present there then who was the guy who shot her?

And if he was there and according to Mr Jethmalani somebody else shot her then why Manu Sharma and his friends run away. This clip clearly shows how Mr Jethmalani was trying to voice his statement which itself is so confusing. I mean is that the way a top criminal lawyer will react. Anybody can clearly visulaize how he would do the same thing in court. Why after 8 long years of the incident did he suddenly came up with ths stories.

Well its ritely said that "A man is known by his company" and I am sure that Chand would agree how famous is Vikas Yadav in Ghaziabad cuz of his father and also that he nad his cousin vikas yadav is equally involved in Nitish Katara's case.

Well you never know if Mr Jethmalani refuses now to be part of Manu Sharma maybe he or his family will be the next target. Yeah so I really pity on him now.

Cheers
Yes Kora, I am very much aware of activities of Vikas Yadav and his father. Around 10 years back we used to live near his house, and I have seen some real activites when DP Yadav was in power. Whatever you said about Ramjethmalani familiy, I also thought of the same thing. But was reading about Ram J, he has always been involved in a number of highprofile cases, like defending killers of late Indira Gandhi, Defending Harshad Mehta and more..

Whatever, I believe sooner or later, sacchai ki vijay hogi or aur mujrim ko saja hogi!

Satya ki jai ho!
Adharma ka naash ho!

ckvkarma
Chatter
Chatter

Manu Sharma gets life imprisonment

Post by ckvkarma » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 2:58 pm