Singapore Expats Forum

Namecards, tat are Fast and Good and Cheap???

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

hamster0624

Namecards, tat are Fast and Good and Cheap???

Postby hamster0624 » Tue, 14 Nov 2006 1:39 pm

Do anyone know any digital printing firm that are fast, good and most importantly (cheap) =X

pls give me their contact number, address or link..

Thankzzzzz~~~~ :D

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Tue, 14 Nov 2006 8:16 pm

Just got some done in Sim Lim Square yesterday, where the basement has a whole row of identikit DTP companies. "ColorVizio", just to your left as you come down the escalator, charges a scarcely believable S$9 (yes, nine dollars) for 500 B&W cards... although I wanted color with a nicer card stock, and paid S$26 for 100. I went away for lunch in the foodcourt and when I came back they were ready, and the quality is slightly better than the last company I tried.
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

meeoows

Postby meeoows » Tue, 14 Nov 2006 9:16 pm

Hi hamster
i've stayed with this printer called NameCardonline for few years already. I print my personal namecards with them as the company i'm working in had used them for years.

So far we are v satisfied with them la..1 sided full colored cards costs only $8.80, 2 sided $14.00. Usually i ordered say at nite and they will deliver to me the next day liao.. but for delivery u have to add another $4 la, if not you can self collect from their shop in tanjong pagar plaza.

but, last time their cutting abit crooked, but after some feedback, they say they have actually changed their cutter to better ones, so so far the cutting are pretty good le.

enough said, their website www.namecardonline.com tel is 6224 7050.

hope this helps! 8-)

hamster0624

Postby hamster0624 » Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:10 am

Hi Meows

Thanks for the recommendation. By the way, what paper type do they use? Is it ok? Wow, if they can deliver the next day, their service is really fast! But, can you tell me how's their print out quality? Thanks! :D

grassjelly

Postby grassjelly » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 4:18 pm

jpatokal wrote:Just got some done in Sim Lim Square yesterday, where the basement has a whole row of identikit DTP companies. "ColorVizio", just to your left as you come down the escalator, charges a scarcely believable S$9 (yes, nine dollars) for 500 B&W cards... although I wanted color with a nicer card stock, and paid S$26 for 100. I went away for lunch in the foodcourt and when I came back they were ready, and the quality is slightly better than the last company I tried.

What! $9 for 500 B&W cards!!!! That's a steal!

desmondsoh

Re: Namecards, tat are Fast and Good and Cheap???

Postby desmondsoh » Thu, 23 Nov 2006 3:03 pm

hamster0624 wrote:Do anyone know any digital printing firm that are fast, good and most importantly (cheap) =X

Last edited by desmondsoh on Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grim Reaper
Regular
Regular

Re: Namecards, tat are Fast and Good and Cheap???

Postby Grim Reaper » Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:02 pm

desmondsoh wrote:
hamster0624 wrote:Do anyone know any digital printing firm that are fast, good and most importantly (cheap) =X

Hi,

I had done with this company and their printing is the offset type and wonderful and cheap and efficient.

Call me for more infor at 97613935

Offset and cheap.

Sure, but only when printing big numbers.

With current digital technology there is absolutely no need to use offset for such as namecards.

That's like driving a ferrari on the PIE and saying it is wonderful and cheap and efficient.
Time will come....

hamster0624

received My FirSt OrDeR FrOM NaMeCaRd0nLiNe~ :)

Postby hamster0624 » Fri, 24 Nov 2006 1:00 pm

Yo all! I just received my first box of namecards from NameCardOnline! I can say that i'm very pleased with their fast service. I ordered my namecards yesterday night at around 10pm and they delivered the cards to me at around 12noon just now.

They are using 250gsm paper and the print out quality is quite good and i'm rather satisfied with it.

Actually it's really very fun doing up my own design at their website, can add pictures and logos myself also, select the fonts i like and etc.

Over all, hmm...i think it's quite a pleasant experience to order from them. Thanks meows for the recommendation. :D :wink: :oops:

Thanks to others who responded also...but i'm quite satisfied with namecardonline and guess i'll continue to use them~ :D :D