Singapore Expats Forum

Divorce Lawyer

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sang

Divorce Lawyer

Postby sang » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:57 pm

anyone have any good divorce lawyer to recommend?

me and my husband is married for less then 3 years but we have a child and flat. do we need to go thru the 3 years separation? anyone who encounter the same problem?

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elizabeth » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:23 am

So Sorry that you have to go though such thing, is there any way to keep the marriage moreover you have got a kid.

What the course for your decision? Think it over again or may be you wanna to seek some help.

rb74

Postby rb74 » Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:26 pm

i think if the separation is mutually agreeable, the 3 yr period is not requried and you can get it done in a year too

tobyee1

Postby tobyee1 » Wed, 01 Nov 2006 3:02 pm

Sorry to hear that. But I went through the same thing myself. Sometimes its inevitable although not desirable.

I know of a good divorce lawyer. Well...I was represented by them. If you need help here, let me know.
Meanwhile, take care of yourself.

sang

Postby sang » Wed, 01 Nov 2006 9:58 pm

he keep flirting outside and never bring any money home. I already got enough. I have given him many chances but he never change. this is the last resort.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:53 pm

Sang, I'm sorry to hear about this. PM me if you want the contact of my lawyer friend who handles a lot of divorce cases, or my counsellor friend who saves a lot of marriages.

I never know what to say when a marriage turns bad, words are so inadequate. You just take care ok? Take one day at a time and piece your life back together, and one day you'll wake up and realise that you love your life again. All the best.

Baby Doll

Postby Baby Doll » Fri, 24 Nov 2006 5:55 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:Sang, I'm sorry to hear about this. PM me if you want the contact of my lawyer friend who handles a lot of divorce cases, or my counsellor friend who saves a lot of marriages.

I never know what to say when a marriage turns bad, words are so inadequate. You just take care ok? Take one day at a time and piece your life back together, and one day you'll wake up and realise that you love your life again. All the best.

I am facing the same problem as well... my husband wanted to file a divorce with me...he just tell me he does not have feeling for me anymore...we have been married for 7 years and i wanted to save this marriage badly....can i am thinking for a good counsellor for help....

Fonzie

Postby Fonzie » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:47 pm

you can check out Singapore Law Society... Plenty of advise and recommendation in the website..

Try your best to be together... That was the promise both of you set at your wedding day..

Best of Luck!