Singapore Expats Forum

Indie music night - fed up with Michael Learns to Rock ?!?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
greenrover

Postby greenrover » Thu, 09 Nov 2006 7:44 am

Yes it does look most convivial!

A lot more exciting than the backpacker pub on East Coast Road at Siglap I venture to suggest!

All I ever hear when coming back late at night and passing that place is old Irish and English standards and sing along stuff!

LOL

simonroxy

8pm Friday - POW

Postby simonroxy » Thu, 09 Nov 2006 8:34 am

OK let's say 8pm Friday at the POW, outside in the courtyard. No guarantee on the music but I'll ring them and see if I can swing something. Me - I'm Caucasian, dark hair, about 6 foot.

Simon

simonroxy

CONFIRMED FOR 8PM FRI 10TH NOV PRINCE OF WALES IN COURTYARD

Postby simonroxy » Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:01 am

OK we have a table reserved in the courtyard, the table closest to Dunlop St. There are live bands playing on Fri night, I spoke to POW about it, they were very welcoming. I'll be there from 8pm. Look forward to seeing you all there !!!

Simon

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: CONFIRMED FOR 8PM FRI 10TH NOV PRINCE OF WALES IN COURTY

Postby ksl » Fri, 10 Nov 2006 2:51 am

simonroxy wrote:OK we have a table reserved in the courtyard, the table closest to Dunlop St. There are live bands playing on Fri night, I spoke to POW about it, they were very welcoming. I'll be there from 8pm. Look forward to seeing you all there !!!

Simon

Your not on commission by any chance at this bar! Don't worry I'll keep it to myself! I'd make a good PI! BTW have fun!