Singapore Expats Forum

It is now clarified!

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

fseafood

It is now clarified!

Postby fseafood » Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:57 am

Agel Singapore is now managed by the head office in Utah. That website you have visit is not valid any more. This is due to a re-constraction of the local management.
Pls do not say something like this
Seems that all the links just turn up 404 error pages as well. Sounds like Agel ran afoul of Singapore Law regarding legal MLM's to me and they turned up the heat and cut Singapore off. (Why doesn't that surprise me?)

Beware of any Agel distributor's as you may lose your money and not see a product because it not available here with the exeption of some mlm'er stock they haven't been able to flog off yet.

Agel Enterpises comply to all regulation of the Direct Sales Association Singapore. Our products are all HSA approve. So pls find out more detail b4 you tlk bad abt other company.
BTW our new shippment has jz arrive in singapore last week.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 28 Oct 2006 9:21 am

Then why didn't you post the company storefront address in the beginning? (it is a storefront isn't it? Or is it only a place for the MLM'ers to get their stocks from?) Is the storefront in the shopping centre portion of the Taka? or is it in the Office tower? If it's in the office tower then obviously it was not designed for walk-in traffic was it? If it IS a walkin storefront retail shop, then why were you so secretive about the company (Email me, PM me, ect, for more info.......) Why not just direct them to the storefront shop. Or were you conducting an MLM operation? If so........

As for the website, if it's not valid, why is it still up? Along with literally 1000's of other Agel websites all flogging the same crap by silly MLMers who have been suckered in.

If it looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk and acts like a skunk, then in all likelyhood it is a skunk.

fseafood

Postby fseafood » Sat, 28 Oct 2006 9:56 am

OK its a MLM. I do not have anything to sell to anybody. If anyone wants to buy the products they have to go down to taka tower A office to buy an collect them. We will be moving to a bigger office in International Plaza next mth, to handle the large no. of growing customer.
BTW the LFI oso MLM, they suck alot ppl in so fast most of the ppl dun knw wat there are in for?
Why to pm/email/etc.... is we are not suppost to tlk abt mlm or sales in this forum ri? OK I agreed I have some selfish intention at 1st, as if this ppl are to buy through me I can get a commission from the company. Isn't it the same for any sales company?
Back to MLM, if you take a look at one of the billion dollar mlm company, Amway for example. They has been in the market for more then 50 yrs, their yearly sales are 7 billion. I have fren who joint them in 2003, now he is making 4-5k per mth. Previously he works as a technician drawing a pay around 2K.
So you see not only ppl at the top make money, at less not all the company. I do agree with you some companies are skunk. In this case Agel definitely not one.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:40 am

fseafood wrote:OK its a MLM. I do not have anything to sell to anybody. If anyone wants to buy the products they have to go down to taka tower A office to buy an collect them. We will be moving to a bigger office in International Plaza next mth, to handle the large no. of growing customer.
BTW the LFI oso MLM, they suck alot ppl in so fast most of the ppl dun knw wat there are in for?
Why to pm/email/etc.... is we are not suppost to tlk abt mlm or sales in this forum ri? OK I agreed I have some selfish intention at 1st, as if this ppl are to buy through me I can get a commission from the company. Isn't it the same for any sales company?
Back to MLM, if you take a look at one of the billion dollar mlm company, Amway for example. They has been in the market for more then 50 yrs, their yearly sales are 7 billion. I have fren who joint them in 2003, now he is making 4-5k per mth. Previously he works as a technician drawing a pay around 2K.
So you see not only ppl at the top make money, at less not all the company. I do agree with you some companies are skunk. In this case Agel definitely not one.

Don't drag this out any longer as I really do not want to lock your account. It's not a retail store at all. It's a collection centre only. When caught with egg on your face, the best thing to do is quietly correct your errors and go on, not make an @$$ out of yourself by trying to deflect blame on/to other forumers. We will take care of them, don't worry.

These are pretty self explanatory -

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/su ... ware#28116

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic15178.html

fseafood

Postby fseafood » Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:00 am

Roger, Out.

P.S. I am not trying to deflect blame, I am jz not happy with some of the post that openly tlk abt mlm and they r still around.
BTW if one day you really 1 2 find out more abt mlm, u can buy this book by Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki "Why We Want You To Be Rich" They have wrote a whole chapter explaining MLM and its benefit.

Thank you for you time, have a nice weekend.