Singapore Expats Forum

Hi everyone!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
muratkorman
Chatter
Chatter

Hi everyone!

Postby muratkorman » Wed, 25 Oct 2006 5:23 pm

I just became a member of this forum and I would like to introduce myself. I am originally from Istanbul/Turkey. I have been an expat working for an engineering company for 3.5 years. I have spent 1.5 years in Milan/Italy and I have been still working for a project in Budapest/Hungary. Probably on Feb 2007, I will be relocating to Singapore for a long term project. I hope I can exchange information with the other members of this forum.

My kind regards

Murat Korman

greenrover

Postby greenrover » Thu, 26 Oct 2006 2:20 pm

Welcome Murat

See you in SG next year

Maybe you can join us for some cycling on Pulau Ubin :-))

Planning another jaunt over to the island early in January but sure to be others going in the months ahead.

muratkorman
Chatter
Chatter

Postby muratkorman » Fri, 27 Oct 2006 3:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome greenrover. I would like to join you for biking after I settle myself. I have a few months ahead to decide where to rent a flat. As soon as my flat problem is solved, I will be ready for events and gatherings.

Have a nice weekend
With my kind regards

Murat Korman

whiZZ_nixZZ

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby whiZZ_nixZZ » Mon, 30 Oct 2006 8:43 pm

muratkorman wrote:I just became a member of this forum and I would like to introduce myself. I am originally from Istanbul/Turkey. I have been an expat working for an engineering company for 3.5 years. I have spent 1.5 years in Milan/Italy and I have been still working for a project in Budapest/Hungary. Probably on Feb 2007, I will be relocating to Singapore for a long term project. I hope I can exchange information with the other members of this forum.

My kind regards

Murat Korman

Welcome murat..
Hope you enjoy and find good information before relocating in singapore..