Singapore Expats Forum

Investing in the Singapore stock market

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

adrianlim

Investing in the Singapore stock market

Postby adrianlim » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 9:21 am

Has anybody here have any experience in investing in the Singapore stock market? I am keen and would like to know more. I am sure that there are others are also interested. :)

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stockbroker?

Postby joop » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:27 am

But you're already working in a stockbroking firm. :???:
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

adrianlim

Postby adrianlim » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:50 am

Haha. But i am in the admin side. I am not a broker. In any case, I would like to generate awareness about investing in stock markets and at the same time share investing ideas with the rest too. :D

I am curious to know how come the take up rate for online trading is growing so slowly in the industry.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:58 am

Why don't you ask the brokers in your organization? Don't you think that they are the ones who would know? Or are you trying to slide into the sales pitch a bit obliquely? :???:

andrechew

Postby andrechew » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:34 pm

adrianlim wrote:Haha. But i am in the admin side. I am not a broker. In any case, I would like to generate awareness about investing in stock markets and at the same time share investing ideas with the rest too. :D

I am curious to know how come the take up rate for online trading is growing so slowly in the industry.

Hi Adrian, I saw your thread in asking if anyone is interested in becoming a broker. I am very interested but since that thread is locked, I can only reply here... Hope you don't mind.

Since the both of us can't send PM, why not we talk about this over Email?
Reach me at wenx80@hotmail.com

Thanks!