Singapore Expats Forum

exploring the city

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Carlotta

exploring the city

Postby Carlotta » Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:52 pm

Hi
I`ve just arrived in Singapore. My husband was offered a job here and the following three weeks will be something like a test period - for him jobwise and for me by checking out the city, climate, job options etc.

As my husband will be at work during the day, I`m more or less on my own. I would love to visit some of the museums here including the actual exhibition of Cartier, to get to know the "insider" places and everything that I should see before deciding to move to SG. It would be great to meet people who could give me some advice or would just like to see some exhibition with me or whatever. I`m 28, european, with a university degree and interested in quite everything from arts to water sports..

Hope to hear from you soon!

PS. Is there some existing group for girls` nights out? Because I love dancing..

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Mon, 09 Oct 2006 10:22 pm

Hi there. Welcome to singapore.
As you are interested in water sports. I arrange wakeboarding sessions on the weekends. We are heading out sundays 10am - 12pm. Beginners are welcomed as this is all about Fun. Drag hubby along too!!
Some simple rules:
Please confirm by friday as boats a HARD to come by later in the week. The early you grab a spot the better as we have 3 persons a boat.
call me 81964393
Freeme