Singapore Expats Forum

Asiaworks training

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Taos

Asiaworks training

Postby Taos » Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:19 pm

Anyone done this seminar?

Ive checked out their site, talked to various people doing it, called them to ask about cost etc

- heard that 'grads' are required to actively 'recruit' new people... is it true? What happens if you dont end up recruiting anyone or if you are not comfortable 'selling' it to others in a given time?

- they have no instalment plan yet when asked they said "yes, we can "support" you with that ...you can pay X amount when u start the course and X amount at the end of the course one week or few days later. That is not a monthly instalment plan by any means, just semantics using words like "support" "help" etc.

Im sure it is great and wonderful for many people but i just wish they really practised the integrity they preach. I would like do it when i have some money at hand..but at the same time am turned off by the above experience.

Its also interesting their emails dont work. All emails sent to them via website bounced. Called them and asked for email ads and tried sending to two email adds given over the phone and both bounced.

Will be interested to hear from others out there who did the workshop. I dont need to be 'sold' the workshop... i just need to know how congruent they are with their actions and speech.

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Asiaworks training

Postby EADG » Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:11 pm

I've just spoken with two people last week who did and who didn't have much good to say about it.

AsiaWorks is just another, albeit new, LGAT (look it up) - suggest you be very sure what you are getting yourself into before (a) you decide, and (b) piss away a lot of money on this.

A simple Google search will result in stories that support what the two people I met had to say. Scary stuff.

Taos wrote:Anyone done this seminar?

Ive checked out their site, talked to various people doing it, called them to ask about cost etc

- heard that 'grads' are required to actively 'recruit' new people... is it true? What happens if you dont end up recruiting anyone or if you are not comfortable 'selling' it to others in a given time?

- they have no instalment plan yet when asked they said "yes, we can "support" you with that ...you can pay X amount when u start the course and X amount at the end of the course one week or few days later. That is not a monthly instalment plan by any means, just semantics using words like "support" "help" etc.

Im sure it is great and wonderful for many people but i just wish they really practised the integrity they preach. I would like do it when i have some money at hand..but at the same time am turned off by the above experience.

Its also interesting their emails dont work. All emails sent to them via website bounced. Called them and asked for email ads and tried sending to two email adds given over the phone and both bounced.

Will be interested to hear from others out there who did the workshop. I dont need to be 'sold' the workshop... i just need to know how congruent they are with their actions and speech.

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EADG » Tue, 10 Oct 2006 8:39 pm

did I say "scary stuff"?

if not I am now - these groups can be very dangerous, and many people refer to them as cults

do your homework

Shadou
Regular
Regular

Postby Shadou » Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:55 pm

Check out Goldzone. Better value for your money. Website is www.goldzonecenter.com. Good luck.

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EADG » Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:37 pm

beware that if you solicit on this site the Mods will take action

Shadou wrote:Check out Goldzone. Better value for your money. Website is www.goldzonecenter.com. Good luck.

Shadou
Regular
Regular

Postby Shadou » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 6:36 pm

Oops. Sorry. Was just giving my own personal opinion of their courses. Thanks.

vatos locos

Postby vatos locos » Mon, 06 Nov 2006 8:33 am

just being honest, it sucks big time !!
well, i guess it pays to fails philosophy class so many times Back in states !! so the persuation n preach from them doesnt changes my faith at all !! Not to join, waste of money.
i dont want to pay money for people telling me what to do
what to say, how to think, how to feel.. i like my ego' n i love it!! huahahahaha.
im married now, but b4 i had a girlfriend whot took the courses (graduates several levels)
She went Str8 LOCOS' :o ,.. then we had a big fight, and she told our problem in front of a forum (+_ 200 ppl)
Then we broke up !! hahuaueuhaeae
Southern California.. i miss in n out,,..double2 animal style..