Singapore Expats Forum

Husband be more passionate.

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

snowhite

Husband be more passionate.

Postby snowhite » Sun, 15 Aug 2004 9:52 pm

Hello all..

I just want to know some opinions from married men or single men. (If you don't mind sharing)

Well, I was just wondering and asking for some useful tips on how can I make my hubby be more passionate in love making? (I hope u are not laughing while reading this) He is doing great right now. But I prefer a more passionate making out. How can I suggest to him the way that I prefer it to be? Are men sensitive in this area? I afraid that if I were to say it out, he might think that I have the thots that he's no longer good?? How can I pop up the question/suggestion to him without hurting his ego? I love my hubby very much and I just want our making out to be more enjoyable and more feelings involve. Rather than just for the sake of doing it and reaching orgasm.

Thank you so much. :oops:

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:21 am

Make the first move and do something unexpected. If he's up to it he'll take it from there...

Saying "more passionate" is also rather vague. What do you want him to do? Bring up the topic of fantasies one night, listen to his and introduce yours... again, if he's worth his salt he'll make it come true, but you'll also owe him one!

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:42 am

More passionaite???

I am more passionaite when I really truely love a women so making him feel loved and adored by you and he will return the favour. :D

On top of this find out what he likes in bed and get good at it.

Tell him what you like in bed and train him up - Most guys like to make a woman satisfied so if you make it easier for us to make you happy then we will be happier doing it too :wink:

Hope you have fun trying anyway :oops: :wink: 8)

nicole

Postby nicole » Wed, 18 Aug 2004 2:20 am

[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font] omg, snowhite seems like a really awesome wife. I'd rather question if I'm pleased first before anything else! Bah, I'm too selfish! :twisted:

snowhite

Postby snowhite » Wed, 18 Aug 2004 3:05 pm

Thank you all for ur replies. I'll work on it and will take it slow from there. Thanks, again!! :wink: