Singapore Expats Forum

ex pat guy arriving from england looking for girl friends!!!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 6:54 pm

jpatokal wrote:I think you meant to say short-term "girl"-friend. :P

No no, that's Changi. Orchard towers will let him experience Asia in all of it's... erm... exotic... flavor!

Plus he can look for a maid there. Lots of maids there looking for extra income.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

batliwala
Editor
Editor

Postby batliwala » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 7:09 pm

Bremen wrote:
jpatokal wrote:I think you meant to say short-term "girl"-friend. :P

No no, that's Changi. Orchard towers will let him experience Asia in all of it's... erm... exotic... flavor!

Plus he can look for a maid there. Lots of maids there looking for extra income.

When you are at Orchard Towers , pls don't forget to visit the Crazyhorse...you can experience Asia and its powerful horse, in a concoction of aromatic exotic flavors.

p.s: could not read the small printed matter.......... something maid for your visit

batli

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Fri, 06 Oct 2006 3:28 pm

batliwala wrote:
p.s: could not read the small printed matter.......... something maid for your visit

batli

Just quote me i na reply and read the text in the reply box. ;)
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett

Ioulia

Postby Ioulia » Fri, 06 Oct 2006 6:52 pm

on the assumption that you are not interested in the orchard tower or geylang prostitutes and are genuinely interested in nothing more than something as opposed to someone to do… I’m happy to meet up with you for a drink and make up for the flack. Let me know when you are around. 24 years old and attached.