Singapore Expats

Final Interview on 4th n 5th -Any of you haven get reply?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
fernanzza

Final Interview on 4th n 5th -Any of you haven get reply?

Post by fernanzza » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 8:53 pm

Hey anyone of you haven get reply from SIA for the final interview? I guess its due to the notice period again...anybody in the same pool as mine?

:?
:)

shrapnel
Regular
Regular

Post by shrapnel » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:54 pm

i guess the final interview has got Nothing to do with the notice period...i guess SIA had sent email to those who passed the water-confi test...training will be based due to the notice period..
correct me if i am wrong...

fernanzza

Post by fernanzza » Sat, 30 Sep 2006 9:04 am

But i have a bunch of gals in the same pool as mine....where they stated the notice period for 1 month as well....they have not receive it as well

fernanzza

Post by fernanzza » Sat, 30 Sep 2006 9:09 am

"hey fernanzza,

i've got my email but terribly late, only after all my friends has got it! don't worry though, you can always email them a few more days before the 4th to ask them about your email! i was waiting and hoping a few days before and am so worried about my email but finally it came but in the late evening. if you're a girl i suggest you either email or ask around, as I heard 3 girls were eliminated. If you think you successfully passed the water confidence test then you ought to email and ask them for an update

cheers and good luck to you!"

How late is yours? Did you call them or email them?

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:43 am

fernanzza wrote:But i have a bunch of gals in the same pool as mine....where they stated the notice period for 1 month as well....they have not receive it as well
i do not think its with the notice period problem as well, i have a friend who put it as 2 months and she got hers alot earlier than myother friends
"City of Ang3Ls"

shrapnel
Regular
Regular

Post by shrapnel » Sat, 30 Sep 2006 3:18 pm

one if my friends still havent receive email from sia for the management interview but she managed to swim quite well during the water-coonfi test...she assumed that she had been disqualified..hopefully for those still pending for the final interview will recieve it as soon as poss... :D