Singapore Expats

Good hiphop dance class in spore..

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
niennaanarion
Regular
Regular

Good hiphop dance class in spore..

Post by niennaanarion » Thu, 28 Sep 2006 9:15 pm

hey..

i would like to know if anyone here knows where i can find a good hiphop dance class in spore?can you specify the address and how much it is perclass or permonth.. and all the details..

thanks so much, appreciate it!
A dream is real only when you try to reach it. Eventho you fail in the process, its a start and you'll get better everytime. I Believe that.

A Dreamer

Felma Panjaitan

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Good hiphop dance class in spore..

Post by ksl » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:40 am

niennaanarion wrote:hey..

i would like to know if anyone here knows where i can find a good hiphop dance class in spore?can you specify the address and how much it is perclass or permonth.. and all the details..

thanks so much, appreciate it!
If you want hiphop dancing, you should visit the MRT underground at ???? yes well, take the underpass from The esplanada to the MRT, all the kids are dancing down there, I guess it's free to join, and there are a good 30 to 50 in small groups practicing. Me and my daughter watched for 1 hr one day, it was really entertaining.

I guess they have no place to train, gyms and other locations quite expensive, I was asked if i felt intimidated by such groups, enjoying themselves. Not at all intimidating, the locals have to train some place, and i think it is ideal, that strangers can also watch, it was very entertaining for myself, and my daughter was more impressed, because at 5 she is into dance and ballet.

niennaanarion
Regular
Regular

Post by niennaanarion » Sun, 08 Oct 2006 9:31 pm

ooo really??? street hiphop..i like that!! where is the esplanada anyways???thank u so much for the info... much appreciated.. any other places than this one?
A dream is real only when you try to reach it. Eventho you fail in the process, its a start and you'll get better everytime. I Believe that.

A Dreamer

Felma Panjaitan

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Mon, 09 Oct 2006 2:37 pm

niennaanarion wrote:ooo really??? street hiphop..i like that!! where is the esplanada anyways???thank u so much for the info... much appreciated.. any other places than this one?
The Esplanada is the one and only building that looks like a pineapple, or Durian. Take the MRT to City Hall and you can walk through the underground shopping mall, follow the signs to The Esplanada, when you come up from the underground, it is a wide open area, just like the MRT station. I think normally on a weekend, they dance there! around 30 to 50 in small groups of 5 to 10. Pretty cool!

niennaanarion
Regular
Regular

Post by niennaanarion » Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:18 pm

thankssss a bunch..!! =)

A Dreamer

Felma Panjaitan