Singapore Expats Forum

Spa for couple

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

spookie

Spa for couple

Postby spookie » Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:04 am

Anyone can recommend a good reasonable one for me? With details, if possible please...

Thanks a lot!

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Postby chixchix » Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:24 am

You can try the Spa Package at the Fullerton hotel spa...

spookie

Postby spookie » Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:10 pm

Hi chixchix... thx! Have you ever tried it there? Was it really good?

seasider
Chatter
Chatter

Postby seasider » Tue, 26 Sep 2006 5:23 pm

Well I really am going to sound like I work there now, but my husband and I have used the VIP suite at Amrita at Raffles the Plaza a few times. It has a steam shower, jacuzzi, and then we had treatments and lunch in the room too.

We've also used what I think they call the Presidential Suite at The Retreat at Changi Village Hotel. That was fabulous - there is a rooftop open air jacuzzi where you can sit buck naked and look out over Pulau Ubin. If you can't get that suite, the others on level 1 are quite nice too.

Both have websites.

Hedonist, me? :D

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Postby chixchix » Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:15 pm

I havent tried the Fullerton one ,but my frd who goes there regularly tells me its good. Yeah according to Seasider,,i think you are referring to the retreat at Changi Village hotel... it must have been expensive to take a Presidential Suite right.. ??

seasider
Chatter
Chatter

Postby seasider » Wed, 27 Sep 2006 7:14 am

chix - we didn't book it but we booked a weekend spa retreat (didn't want to travel far because of our cats), happened to mention we were there because it was our wedding anniversary, and they upgraded us to that suite free of charge!

Charlatan
Regular
Regular

Postby Charlatan » Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:37 am

Also try the Spa Botanical on Sentosa... I haven't tried it as a couple, just a single and enjoyed it quite a bit. I am pretty sure I saw couples massages and packages on the menu.