Singapore Expats Forum

Alterna Hair Products

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
elska76
Chatter
Chatter

Alterna Hair Products

Postby elska76 » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:13 pm

Hi,

Anyone knows where to get "Alterna Hair Products" Please let me know. Thanx
Some people are alive cos its illegal to kill ;)

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 2:13 pm

Hello dear dear dear... this forum is for Events, Gathering & Making Friends leh not finding "hair.... products" you know :wink: :P :wink:

Guess you may obtain better result if it was posted at the relevant forum ie Beauty Forum 8-)
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

elska76
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elska76 » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 3:30 pm

Hahahahahah im sorry EPL.....i was reading a thread in the events section n suddenly wanted to post n jus click on "post topic" :P

then i realise ....DAMN! wrong channel! hahahahaha

sorry! Dont know how to change it to the right section.
Some people are alive cos its illegal to kill ;)

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 4:25 pm

Hehe dont say sorry to me - I was just pointing it out .. :wink:

Well my fault too - I should have PMed you so that you could delete the thread. Since I have replied you cannot do that now.... sorry :(

Now leave it to the hands of the Site Admins, Admin or Moderators..

Another alternative- you could change the title of your thread to maybe something like "meeting up for shopping and get Alterna Hair Products at the same time" hehehehe :P :P :P
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~