Singapore Expats Forum

Member profiles

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Member profiles

Postby ksl » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 4:04 am

Total Posts: 915
Total Recommendations: 533
Recs/Posts Ratio: Minimum posts threshold of 10 within last 30 days not yet met
Last Posts:
Job: Day trading
Schools, Colleges, Universities: Ranum Export Academy, Denmark
Favourite Shares: Taiwan semiconductors, electronics, telecoms
Investing Style: Day-Trader
Great Book Read Recently:
Person I'd Most Like to Meet:
Favorite Sport or Team: fitness training
Favourite Holiday Location:
Favourite Music/Musician:
Favourite Fools:
How Many Love ksltw: 11 Show me who loves me

I was just looking at my old profile on another forum, and thought maybe it would be interesting if the expats, could include more interesting subjects, within people profiles, just out of interest. This way we get to understand a little more about who is posting, without giving to much away. it is also interesting to rate eachother, in a way, that shows, we value the readings of certain posters.

You can see the profile above, shows how many love ksl: Unfortunately 11 out of 2 million isn't very many, however, it does show me, who actually appreciates the discussions i get involved in. One can see how the links work on www.motleyfool.co.uk, but one must sign up.

The rating system for posters is quite interesting on the fool site, and I think it could be useful on this website if the admin approve, although it does take a little work to get it up and running. I believe the members would be happy to read more subjects on members profiles, for those that wish to get involved in the community spirit, Just a thought!

marj_kee
Chatter
Chatter

Postby marj_kee » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 9:55 am

It would be quite fun ! :D