Singapore Expats Forum

Multimedia Designer (Indonesian) proficient in Mac/PC urgently seeking employment

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Pucca

Multimedia Designer (Indonesian) proficient in Mac/PC urgent

Postby Pucca » Sun, 15 Aug 2004 1:00 am

I have recently graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Multimedia from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia six months ago. I have been working freelance ever since the 2nd semester of my final year.

I just wanna see if anyone out there knows of studios or production houses that are willing to employ expats. My online portfolio can be found at www.innov-8.us (*requires Shockwave player, the HTML version is currently undergoing maintenence and will be back up in a couple of days)

I am proficient in a variety of design software on Mac/PC and is able to communicate fluently (written and spoken) in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

cinder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cinder » Sun, 15 Aug 2004 2:15 pm

tried to go to ur website - for some reasons it takes ages.
i might have some contacts. leave ur email through my PM or email (if any, cant remember :lol: ) if you interested in. would be helpful if could have access to your portfolio by then.