Singapore Expats

Any Recommendations for International Buffets in Singapore?

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Jeant
Regular
Regular

Any Recommendations for International Buffets in Singapore?

Post by Jeant » Mon, 18 Sep 2006 3:04 pm

Hi Frens!

My special day is coming real soon. Had been cracking my head for quite some time. Wanna find a good n nice buffet on the day. So, Frens! Can you kindly give some recommendations on where to get nice buffets in Singapore.

Thanks!
"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be." Happiness doesn't depend on what u have but what u satisfy & are contented with. Try looking at the simple side of life, don't make life around you so complicated." - Jeant

berni29

Post by berni29 » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:43 pm

Hi,

I have been to the buffet in the melt the world resturant at the Mandarin oriental and thought that it was great.

All the best

Berni

Jeant
Regular
Regular

Post by Jeant » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 3:31 pm

Hi berni.

Melt? hmm.. Mayb i should give it a try. Do u hav any idea, whats the rates like over there? Is it an International buffet?
"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be." Happiness doesn't depend on what u have but what u satisfy & are contented with. Try looking at the simple side of life, don't make life around you so complicated." - Jeant

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter

Post by bigfilsing » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 1:11 pm

Not sure about every day but the sunday beffet at the four seasons takes a bit of beating. Excellent choice and quality