Singapore Expats Forum

moving to singapore

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
hollo54

moving to singapore

Postby hollo54 » Tue, 12 Sep 2006 7:46 pm

Hi,
I am moving to Singapore from Sweden in 3 weeks.. just curios of how this forum acually works.. do you guys actully meet up for the events I have seen been posted ?? I am wondering due to the lack of replies on each entry??
Anyways.. hope to meet some nice friends when I get there :-)

drop me an email if you have any good singapore advise for me being new in town...

/anna

vjsimon
Chatter
Chatter

Re: moving to singapore

Postby vjsimon » Wed, 13 Sep 2006 8:23 am

hollo54 wrote:Hi,
I am moving to Singapore from Sweden in 3 weeks.. just curios of how this forum acually works.. do you guys actully meet up for the events I have seen been posted ?? I am wondering due to the lack of replies on each entry??
Anyways.. hope to meet some nice friends when I get there :-)

drop me an email if you have any good singapore advise for me being new in town...

/anna

Hi Hollo54. Advanced welcome to Singapore! You will definitely enjoy your stay here. There are lots of things to do especially if you have been following the forums. We do genuinely meet up and would like to invite you as well. I have already made many new and good friends so far. It would be wonderful if you were also part of the group. Do keep in touch and we shall meet up when the next opportunity arrives. Cya. :wave: