Singapore Expats

Buah Merah for Cancer, Diabetes etc.

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
ihatedisease

Buah Merah for Cancer, Diabetes etc.

Post by ihatedisease » Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:14 pm

Hi, I wanna share information about buah merah.
I hope it will be useful.

Buah Merah, the miracle fruit from Papua island.

Buah Merah is found at the eastern portion of the Indonesian Islands, Papua, (east of Borneo island and Bali island). Buah Merah, Latin name - Pandanus Conoideus Lam – is only grown on that island and is proven able to battle diseases such as cancer, diabetes, hepatitis, stroke, osteoporosis, hypertension up to HIV/AIDS virus.

Buah Merah plants are found among the density of tropical forest, spread within cool mountain climate on 2000 - 3000 meters above sea level in Papua. It is wildly grown vertically to about 16 meters high with fruits of 1 meter long.

The virtue of Buah merah as curing agent for diseases has been proved by many people who are suffering from breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, ovarium cancer, bone cancer, tumor, cyst, lever, diabetes, uric acid, high blood pressure, hearth disease, stroke, prostate, and osteoporosis. Last but not least it is proved to be helpful to combat HIV/AIDS disease.

Thank you.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Buah Merah for Cancer, Diabetes etc.

Post by ksl » Sun, 10 Sep 2006 3:13 pm

ihatedisease wrote:Hi, I wanna share information about buah merah.
I hope it will be useful.

Buah Merah, the miracle fruit from Papua island.

Buah Merah is found at the eastern portion of the Indonesian Islands, Papua, (east of Borneo island and Bali island). Buah Merah, Latin name - Pandanus Conoideus Lam – is only grown on that island and is proven able to battle diseases such as cancer, diabetes, hepatitis, stroke, osteoporosis, hypertension up to HIV/AIDS virus.

Buah Merah plants are found among the density of tropical forest, spread within cool mountain climate on 2000 - 3000 meters above sea level in Papua. It is wildly grown vertically to about 16 meters high with fruits of 1 meter long.

The virtue of Buah merah as curing agent for diseases has been proved by many people who are suffering from breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, ovarium cancer, bone cancer, tumor, cyst, lever, diabetes, uric acid, high blood pressure, hearth disease, stroke, prostate, and osteoporosis. Last but not least it is proved to be helpful to combat HIV/AIDS disease.
Interesting but where's the proof, it's pointless, posting anything like this without a link to the facts

Thank you.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:10 pm

http://www.buahmerahextract.com/?gclid= ... TAodxC4_7w

Have to agree wil ksl on this one. Sounds like a BS Story if ever I've heard one. Check out the site linked above. Also check out the last three lines of the page there.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Any treatment or nutritional product mentioned on this site is not intended or claimed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Copyright © 2006 BuahMerahExtract.com All Rights Reserved
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers