Singapore Expats

Acne problem

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Benzene

Acne problem

Post by Benzene » Sat, 09 Sep 2006 10:49 pm

I want to get rid of acne. Any solution or a better acne white essence for guy?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Acne problem

Post by ksl » Sat, 09 Sep 2006 11:35 pm

Benzene wrote:I want to get rid of acne. Any solution or a better acne white essence for guy?
Acne, first of all a better understanding of the problem is required, I would suggest doing some research on the internet.

Secondly drink pai chia chen drinkingvinegar, every day for a month or two.
Stay away from greasy, fried food.

Bathe your skin in a solution of malt vinegar, rather than the chemically made, or distilled vinegar, the malt vinegar is a brewed vinegar and the organic procedure will produce effective results over a period of time.

Vinegar having strong disinfecting properties. there is enough research out there on the internet, that will support what I am saying, although every individual case may need to be looked at individually.

Patience is needed, becuase acne is quite often related to puberty and growing up, the problem arises, when the body is out of balance, and the immune system is not working in its peak form.

Take a PH value test of your urine and see if it's too much Alkaline or Acid, either way the drinking vinegar from Pai Chia Chen will help you, you can purchase it at many NTUC's not all of them.

Take the Orange or Aloe Vera this will give you mild diarrhea, its normal, but will flush your system out over a couple of hours, your stomach will settle down after the detoxing, drink plenty of it, its quite safe and made specially for drinking.

The vinegar acids will breakdown the fatty tissue and oils, in the skin, to bring the PH value to its normal state, it will also enhance your immune system, for better defence of the infected hair follicles. You can read more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgaris send me a PM if you need more guidance!

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:17 am

I tried Proactive ,it worked very well,, its been 6 years now still no acne. I have also recommended it to my bro, who has a bad prob of acne.It worked.I think only $90 from watsons

Benzene

Post by Benzene » Tue, 12 Sep 2006 7:21 pm

All are very useful information, thank you so much!

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

David Loh Surgery

Post by joop » Fri, 15 Sep 2006 1:58 pm

You might want to get some professional help:

David Loh Surgery
Tel: 67335300
#05-16 Wheelock Place
(Nearest MRT, Orchard Station)
URL: www.davidloh.sg

Simply Aesthetic
Tel: 67325527
Faber House #04-230
(Nearest MRT, Somerset Station)
URL: www.simply-aesthetic.com
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

needsenator

hi joop

Post by needsenator » Fri, 15 Sep 2006 4:19 pm

Hi Joop,

Just wondering ...why is my post deleted ? Im not trying to hard sell my product to this guy and forcing him to use it. Just recommending him my two cent worth of the product that my friend is using and it really helped my friend thats all.

No hard feelings...just wondering.

Regards,

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hi joop

Post by joop » Fri, 15 Sep 2006 4:41 pm

needsenator wrote:Hi Joop,

Just wondering ...why is my post deleted ? Im not trying to hard sell my product to this guy and forcing him to use it. Just recommending him my two cent worth of the product that my friend is using and it really helped my friend thats all.

No hard feelings...just wondering.

Regards,
You were hardselling for sure, all your posts were none other that promoting your friend's business. Your interests and focus didn't seem to be wanting to chat with others, none of your threads were about other topics / issues.

That didn't convince me.

Perhaps you can try elsewhere.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

needsenator

Hi

Post by needsenator » Fri, 15 Sep 2006 5:37 pm

Thats ok then.. your judgement fails you at times, thats all i can say. I did wanting to doing selling in the beginning before reading the post on peddlers but in this case, i was purely harbouring help intention. You have to think that someone out there really sincerely wants to help. But it doesnt matter anyway ...good luck and god bless..worry not i will never post again.

No hard feelings and have a pleasant day.