Singapore Expats Forum

Foodie Foodie Foodie!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Evian

Foodie Foodie Foodie!

Postby Evian » Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:01 am

Being craving for Russian & Tibetian foods - anyone know of places to recommend?

Just found a super good Sichun place at Smith Street, Chinatown. I think is No. 7 or 9 Smith Street. Go try it out if you like spicy foods! :lol:

hei guess what
Chatter
Chatter

Postby hei guess what » Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:13 am

Kalinka-Malinka
http://food.asia1.com.sg/revamp/gdfd/re ... _001.shtml

Saw it on TV but have yet to sample their culinary delights.

After you've been, do let us know how it went . . .

EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:34 am

Friends have recommended this restaurant but I have not tried it out as yet perhaps you could share with us :wink:

Nadezhda Russian Restaurant
http://www.singaporefood.com.sg/general ... p?tid=2279
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

Evian

Postby Evian » Wed, 06 Sep 2006 4:06 pm

Wow pretty good reviews for both places, will surely give it a try and update everyone!

Anyone try or found a good place recently, do drop a line to share with us :D

My fav place currently is Blue Potatoes at Merchant Court Hotel. Is a cozy place by the poolside, foods is very good esp the starters! Price is reasonable and service staff are friendly and nice!

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”