Singapore Expats

Being A Pest Control Surveyor

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Pestkiller

Being A Pest Control Surveyor

Post by Pestkiller » Mon, 04 Sep 2006 7:54 pm

hi fellows bros out there.i juz change my job to a pest control surveyor.i really find this job very dfficult to close sales.can any 1 advice me who r the people that i need to knw that can help me in my job.or any bros here required any pest control services for yr residences,restaurants and factoriespls support .thks alot. :???:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 04 Sep 2006 10:40 pm

From reading your post, I would think you are going to have a very difficult time if you haven't worked in the industry before.

What are your qualifications? Are you Certified as a Pest Control Worker or Pest Control Technician with NEA? Have you done your SPMA/NSRS 1, 2 & 3 courses yet? What Pesticides are you using for fogging? Are you using Thermal Fogging or oiling only? Do you provide Termite Proofing? Are you using Termitrac? Infrared or Invasive inspection?

There are over 100 licensed Pest Control Companies currently in Singapore and it is a very cutthroat business.

sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers