Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone up for rollerblading at ECP on Sunday, September 3?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
tegan

Anyone up for rollerblading at ECP on Sunday, September 3?

Postby tegan » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 9:57 pm

hi guys, gals, wanted to get a group together to go blading next sunday in the late afternoon. is anyone interested??

kira81

Postby kira81 » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:39 pm

Hi there, I dont mind rollerblading since I usually go blading also.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:15 am

What level are you guys at? I'm at the "wobbly jelly legs arms-windmilling" stage. ;)
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

neil

Postby neil » Mon, 28 Aug 2006 2:06 pm

May go with my friends to roller blade this weekend. But not decided yet whether we make it on Saturday or Sunday.

tegan

Postby tegan » Mon, 28 Aug 2006 3:58 pm

i think it'd be nice to get people of all stages. im at the lets race while dodging 15 young kids all running out on the street unattended by their parents level.

batliwala
Editor
Editor

Postby batliwala » Tue, 29 Aug 2006 5:38 pm

I am interested in this and a game. I was a state level speed skater as a kid in India and U-16 champ way back in the late eighties, but I am pretty new to roller blading now. I managed to take off without any struggle when I switched over to roller blading a couple of months back. It was fun for a few times I went to roller blade alone, but the leg cramps I suffered & time spent in wearing safety gears was a real struggle.

Anyone interested to give it a try join in... it will be fun if we can skate as a group.

batli
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.

kira81

Postby kira81 » Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:12 pm

I'm at the "trying to find me speed limit level"

tegan

Postby tegan » Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:32 pm

you guys sound pretty good, anyone up for teaching me how to go backwards and cross overs? :lol: