Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for jobs in Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

friend

Looking for jobs in Singapore

Postby friend » Sun, 16 Nov 2003 9:27 pm

Hi,

Another jobseeker looking for jobs in Singapore :)

Help me out? okie :D

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~amika/resume/index.htm

thanks!

relv22

Company opening in Singapore

Postby relv22 » Sat, 28 Feb 2004 7:14 pm

Hi,
Are you still looking for a job in Singapore? I have a great opportunity if you are. I am with a United States based company, and we are launching in Singapore in March. contact me through e-mail if you are interested in hearing more. crzyjen22@yahoo.com
Thanks,
jennifer

SSL

Can I?

Postby SSL » Sat, 06 Mar 2004 6:37 pm

Hi, I was reading through the forums and I came accross yours. I hope you don't mind but I'm also looking for a job. I kinda botched and I lost my old one (Read SSL on the forum :( ). Anyway I'm into computer vision/programming/robotics. If you want I can send my resume. If not then just ignore this reply. I'm really looking into other avenues now 'coz I really want to work in Singapore (before the Philippine elections if possible - you don't wanna know why). Thanks for any help you can give.

rcsc

Also looking for a job..can I?

Postby rcsc » Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:19 am

Hi, I came across your email as well and am looking for a job in Singapore. Now I am living in Chicago but 'd like move to Singapore where is not far from my home country, Thailand. If you don't mind, can I email you my resume? You can reach me at violetning@usa.net. Thanks!

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Sun, 07 Mar 2004 1:13 am

SSL and resc, unless I'm very much mistaken relv22's "job" is an MLM scheme of some sort, and not the kind of thing you'd need a resume or any sort of skills at all for -- note that she/he/it isn't asking for any either!

usaccent

Filipino Swindlers, Scam Artists, Fraud

Postby usaccent » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:25 am

PSW - Philippine Swindler's Watch is a non profit organization that helps black list all the swindlers in the Philippines one at a time.

if you happen to know some swindlers in the Philippines.

please do add them on the list, http://www.swindlers.coms.ph

with the names like ROMEO PANES, ARLENE SALAPE, FREDERICK MIRO, GONZALEZ ENRIQUE GALVAN, etc...

they are some of the names of swindlers whom you cannot trust.

Please tell others about our site.

All information has been screened before listed on the WHO's WHO in the Swindler's List.

Postby Guest » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:50 pm

huh ...is that post above mine a joke or what ...i seriously think that is not funny and not a job at all!!!!

and the website seems dead!!!

Strong Eagle

Re: Company opening in Singapore

Postby Strong Eagle » Tue, 14 Jun 2005 8:04 am

relv22 wrote:Hi,
Are you still looking for a job in Singapore? I have a great opportunity if you are. I am with a United States based company, and we are launching in Singapore in March. contact me through e-mail if you are interested in hearing more. crzyjen22@yahoo.com
Thanks,
jennifer

Is this MLM? Send me more details, like a website, or your post gets deleted as an undeclared MLM. Thanks.

Pinky
Regular
Regular

Re: Company opening in Singapore

Postby Pinky » Wed, 15 Jun 2005 5:22 am

Strong Eagle wrote:
relv22 wrote:Hi,
Thanks,
jennifer

Is this MLM? Send me more details, like a website, or your post gets deleted as an undeclared MLM. Thanks.

SE, that post was from (almost) one-and-a-half years ago.

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 15 Jun 2005 8:21 am

Huh? Wha? Zzzz! Hey! Who turned on the light? Thanks.

NGG

Postby NGG » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 7:39 pm

You guys may want to email me your CVs at gracie.lmy@gmail.com

I'm working in a recruitment consultancy firm and currently have many engineering and accounting positions

Other positions may want to try sending me your resumes in case anything comes up

Abbey

Which agency?

Postby Abbey » Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:41 pm

Hi NGG....what's your agency? It doesn't reflect in your email add. I'm looking for IT post, anything available? :)

mitaleemp

looking out for a job

Postby mitaleemp » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 6:56 pm

Hi there,

I am looking out for a job in singapore. I am a Chartered Accountant from india and have 2 years experience in a consultancy firm. i am looking out for a job here in siongapore.

Please help me find one, I can b contacted on the foll address : mitaleemp@rediffmail.com.

thanking you.
mits

foshley

Postby foshley » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 4:19 pm

Hi NGG, I'm working here in the Philippines as General Accountant and I'm looking for a job in Singapore.Do you still have any vacancies for Accounting position? If yes..please reply to my email add foshly@yahoo.com..so I can send you my resume..Thanks

NGG wrote:You guys may want to email me your CVs at gracie.lmy@gmail.com

I'm working in a recruitment consultancy firm and currently have many engineering and accounting positions

Other positions may want to try sending me your resumes in case anything comes up
:)