Singapore Expats Forum

recruitment

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ntyj
Regular
Regular

Postby ntyj » Tue, 22 Aug 2006 1:22 am

gliny wrote:
siu kee wrote:oh yar forgot something! erm wat was ur dress code the time u went for your interview? I dun wanna overdress let alone underdress :~
Is jeans alrite?

Etiquettes of attending interviews are:
1) Dress smart, meaning office wear if its a corporate company. Wears jeans unless u're intending to apply for a sales assistants in Girodano.

2) Don't make up overly too much. Just light will do. You ain't applying for 7th month Getai. Anyway its over soon. So u're late.

3) Bring all your necesarry supporting documents in order. Such as your NRIC, birth certs, edu certs etc.

yeah agree with gliny.
for all interviews i would jus wear formal...i guess its courtesy bah.

however there are girls from my batches wearing casual all the way till swim rd..and eventually they are waiting for training now too!!! haha.

i guess u shld jus wear wad u feel comfortable with..jus not too slack can already...
preferably..office wear. simple acessories, neatly groomed...? and court shoes? somehow open toes seems abit rude...jus my opinion :P

gliny
Regular
Regular

Postby gliny » Tue, 22 Aug 2006 1:02 pm

wearing formal make you looked clean and professional. Unless u're so damme good, no matter what you wear, sq would take you cos you may have what it takes to be a FA. So, i guess no one wants to risked such a thing. Why dont you just wear the appropriate attire? Some girls dress to the glam. what for? are they going on a blind date? haha

ntyj
Regular
Regular

Postby ntyj » Wed, 23 Aug 2006 3:47 am

gliny wrote:wearing formal make you looked clean and professional. Unless u're so damme good, no matter what you wear, sq would take you cos you may have what it takes to be a FA. So, i guess no one wants to risked such a thing. Why dont you just wear the appropriate attire? Some girls dress to the glam. what for? are they going on a blind date? haha

bleah. agrrreeeeee.
:oops:

gd luck for those who are going for interview ya. :)

toygirl
Chatter
Chatter

Postby toygirl » Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:41 pm

:shock:
Last edited by toygirl on Thu, 24 Aug 2006 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

gliny
Regular
Regular

Postby gliny » Wed, 23 Aug 2006 5:16 pm

toygirl wrote:if you look hot, you look hot in anything
if you look bad, you better wear something proper.

don't be stupid and wear some tube or something for the interview. normal office attire will do, just look smart, you're applying for a cabin crew job - not some tiger beer auntie job!

if you look hot, u better see a doctor.
if you look bad, it means u;re dying.

keke~ :roll: