Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for people to go out and play with

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
brummiegirl

Looking for people to go out and play with

Postby brummiegirl » Fri, 11 Aug 2006 8:39 pm

I have been waiting to post something on the site and here I am a few weeks away from moving down to Sing. from Hong Kong and am looking to start making friends to go out shopping, eating, drinking and generally having fun with. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon - glad to see the Friday night drinking club is back on by the way! :D

BearHug
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for people to go out and play with

Postby BearHug » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 1:16 am

brummiegirl wrote:I have been waiting to post something on the site and here I am a few weeks away from moving down to Sing. from Hong Kong and am looking to start making friends to go out shopping, eating, drinking and generally having fun with. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon - glad to see the Friday night drinking club is back on by the way! :D

Im sure u will have loads of fun when u r here. See u around!! :)
TheTimeIsAlwaysRightToDoWhatIsRight. Image

cookieguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cookieguy » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:40 pm

hope to see ya around as well :)

many things in singapore especially food hehe...
Eat a cookie, think of a cookie, earn more money!!! :)

leighchris5532

See ya soon

Postby leighchris5532 » Sun, 13 Aug 2006 6:02 pm

Hi, Im staying in town....and if you need a drinking, party mate or basically someone to explore singapore when you are over...do buzz (or write)...i can be reached at chrislee5532@hotmail.com.
Have a pleasant stay and cheery,
Chris

blues_bleu

Postby blues_bleu » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:39 am

brummiegirl wrote:I have been waiting to post something on the site and here I am a few weeks away from moving down to Sing. from Hong Kong and am looking to start making friends to go out shopping, eating, drinking and generally having fun with. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon - glad to see the Friday night drinking club is back on by the way! :D

hey, your from HK. and now your moving here for good? or where have you been lately?? hope we can talk sometimes??
cheers!!

drakko

Postby drakko » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 3:11 pm

welcome to singapore. cheers
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/ ... er3268.gif
drakko

brummiegirl

Postby brummiegirl » Wed, 06 Sep 2006 9:17 pm

Heh guys thanks for the responses - not posted enough to be able to PM anyone, but am on brummie.girl@hotmail.com if you need to get me.

Moved into my apartment this weekend, but am now not back for 5 weeks - between winding down work in HK and holiday - which is a bummer as I am looking forward to meeting you guys when I do eventually get to live in Singapore! 5 weeks and counting!!!! :roll:

crystaljade
Regular
Regular

Postby crystaljade » Fri, 08 Sep 2006 2:38 am

log in to this webside frequest. we organise alot of outing. hope to see u there

AlanKong

Postby AlanKong » Fri, 08 Sep 2006 3:19 pm

Welcome to Singapore Brummie~~!!
Singapore is a FINE city, u get alot of fines~~hehe

dolphinhk

hi, everyone, i'm new here too

Postby dolphinhk » Sun, 10 Sep 2006 6:28 pm

hi,brummie, i also would like to make friends from HK, i'm an expat wife from HK,we'll move to sin in a few weeks, want to meet friends to shop, drink, eat and any girly activities.

brummiegirl

Postby brummiegirl » Sun, 10 Sep 2006 7:42 pm

Sounds like we need to organise a get together in October when we get there then!

dolphinhk

that's great

Postby dolphinhk » Sun, 10 Sep 2006 8:01 pm

Just wonder you'll move to sin by yourself or with the other half, we'll stay at the caribbean at keppel bay, have you got your apartment yet,brummie? :wink:

Audi^A4

Postby Audi^A4 » Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:35 pm

need any friends to go out with, can always msg me at msn and email at terence_hoe@Hotmail.com, can go watch movie, play pool, eat and have fun. 8-)

NickfromSydney

Time to go out and play

Postby NickfromSydney » Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:17 am

I am an aussie guy..here in singapore for a few months.
love to meet up with more people, many more clubs and bars to explore in singapore. i was thinking of starting a dinner party club - go to a restaurant, you keen to get involved
send me a msn to iwantthatjob@hotmail.com

shidal
Regular
Regular

Postby shidal » Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:45 pm

welcome bum

hope to c u soon . c ya
My mind is a beautiful place to be.