Singapore Expats

Anyone taken any beauty course before?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sunflower

Anyone taken any beauty course before?

Post by sunflower » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 1:22 am

How much it cost of the whole program and what school and beauty course you enroll in?Is the teacher good? etc etc.If you have any experience in taking couse in any school please do share with us how you feel after the whole course,the process,the teachers etc.

Which certificate or diploma is a must to get certificate/diploma in beauty industries.Is NITC good?If use SDF grant how much is that?I want to find a school that charge reasonable price for the course.

Do anyone know any place that give earn as you learn opportunity?

peijia

cozyhut

Post by peijia » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:51 am

Hi,I know Cozyhut ,thay teach Nail & Make up ...their fee are reasonable yet teaches all the topics big school is teaching...here is the number call n check it out 90484001 :)

janz_

Post by janz_ » Sun, 13 Aug 2006 8:11 pm

I know FIL academy, located at raffles place. I studying there, i think its so so only, price slightly higher as well. Heard Cosmoprof not bad. Nitec in which field? If want to be beauty therapist, Cidesco is better (in future can be trainer with this cert also), Cibtac not bad.

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Mon, 14 Aug 2006 9:34 am

There she goes again,COzyhut... :cry:

peijia

Post by peijia » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:34 pm

aiyo so sorry ,that the cheapest I know haha...actually i went to a school to take a look before at Parkmall.call Unversal beauty Institue,the enviroment there very nice....the trainer there very friendly but v ex leh...if got budget ,i will go Top to toe or Cosmopro,thk this two school is one of the top.those student from there seem better oso