Singapore Expats

Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in Malaysia

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
bebee

Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in Malaysia

Post by bebee » Thu, 03 Aug 2006 9:36 pm

OK, the other huge thread about plastic surgery was getting sooooooo long that it is now impossible to find anything in it. You can't even use the search function because everything links to it and it's already over 150pages long so you have to go through each and every page just to find the little nugget you want. So, I decided to start a new thread.

How about some opinions on Plastic Surgery just north of the border in Malaysia? Kuala Lumpur and Penang seem to be the top 2 destinations. Any thoughts on the this? The prices seem to be cheaper than Singapore and it isn't much further away.

escadagirl

ll

Post by escadagirl » Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:44 pm

Last edited by escadagirl on Thu, 19 Oct 2006 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bebee

Post by bebee » Thu, 10 Aug 2006 8:44 pm

escadagirl wrote:I totally agree!

Malaysia is just nearby and the prices are reasonable too. I was thinking of getting nose implant done by Dr Danny Oh from Penang, but need to know more about other's experience with him, so do share if you have!

Penang. Hmmm. Nice vacation place. Who is Dr Oh and how did you find out about him? What other docs in Malaysia are out there with good experience? Does anyone know how Malaysia compares with Thailand as far as cost and reputable surgeons?