Singapore Expats

baby birth announcements and baby books?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
biancababy

baby birth announcements and baby books?

Post by biancababy » Mon, 31 Jul 2006 9:02 am

Does anyone know where I can buy cute birth announcements or a printer who is easy to work with for non-commerical printing? Ideally, I'd like to have a photo included with the birth announcement. I can find lots of US companies who do this, but am struggling to find someone in Singapore!

I'm also looking for a baby book...

Thanks!

JKL

Post by JKL » Tue, 01 Aug 2006 9:26 am

I've seen baby books at the shop 'Mother's @ Work' in Tanglin Mall and at Forum. Also try Mothercare.

There is a print shop called Card n Print in Lucky Plaza, #01-101. They do birth announcement cards, according to their business card. I've only had name cards and labels printed there. Reasonable prices too.

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Wed, 02 Aug 2006 8:10 pm

Hi there what kind of babybook are you looking for ? I have one from pregnancy all the way to Postaprtum..... from Dr Mariam Stoppard.. if you are interested please PM me... thanks!

ToriM2

Baby books

Post by ToriM2 » Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:31 am

Hi! I have a lot of baby books (i.e. sesame street, Disney, etc) as well as parenting books (i.e. Dr. Brazelton, Dr. Ferber on Sleep, What to expect the first year, etc). They will arrive in September. Do let me know if you're interested in going through them. [email protected]

Thanks, and good luck!