Singapore Expats Forum

3 legged cat - Please help!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Taos

3 legged cat - Please help!

Postby Taos » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:46 am

Some kind Samaritans saved an injured stray cat by taking it to the vet. Vet had to amputate one leg. These people cant keep the cat because they have two ferocious dogs which will tear the cat apart so we need to find a home for the cat. Id love to take the cat but have a one pet only rule by my landlord and since i already have one, i cant take another.

Ive tried to load the tiny pic here but not sure if it will work.

Would really appreciate it if anyone reading this could help to find a home for him. Please ask your friends and PM me. Thank you very much.

PS. He has been neutered and had all his shots etc.

Answers?
Regular
Regular

Postby Answers? » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:11 pm

poor guy, probably just wants to die. what's left for a three legged tomcat that can't f**k or fight!

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 1:58 pm

Kill the cat.

Better for everyone in the long run really.

Most people keep disabled pets when they were existing pets that had some probelems and became disabled along the way. Not the otherway round. Suggest heshian bag, rocks and your nearest canal. Best of luck.
Be Like Water

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 3 legged cat - Please help!

Postby joop » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 4:36 pm

Taos wrote:Some kind Samaritans saved an injured stray cat by taking it to the vet. Vet had to amputate one leg. These people cant keep the cat because they have two ferocious dogs which will tear the cat apart so we need to find a home for the cat. Id love to take the cat but have a one pet only rule by my landlord and since i already have one, i cant take another.

Ive tried to load the tiny pic here but not sure if it will work.

Would really appreciate it if anyone reading this could help to find a home for him. Please ask your friends and PM me. Thank you very much.

PS. He has been neutered and had all his shots etc.

Try posting in the Classifieds section, have you spoken to SPCA whether they will take it in?
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Barczar
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Barczar » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 5:12 pm

Bafana wrote:Kill the cat.

Most people keep disabled pets when they were existing pets that had some probelems and became disabled along the way. Not the otherway round. Suggest heshian bag, rocks and your nearest canal. Best of luck.

Then I suppose you could count to 5 in French...Un...deux...trois...quatre...cinq...get it cat...sank?...

couldn't help myself there! :D
If you want to play with the Big Dogs you can't pee like a Puppy!

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joop » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 5:21 pm

[-X Pitiful ya know...
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 5:57 pm

Barczar wrote:

Then I suppose you could count to 5 in French...Un...deux...trois...quatre...cinq...get it cat...sank?...

couldn't help myself there! :D

that was a flash of genius. brilliant!

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elizabeth » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 5:59 pm

Try calling the catwelfare for help. They might be able to help or come out with some others suggestion which may of great help.

babykasim
Chatter
Chatter

Postby babykasim » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 9:47 pm

poor cat

there's this place in Pasir Ris Farmway called metta cattery, it's like a cat sanctuary there. they should be able to help.
it is best to go there during weekends as a lot of the volunteers will be there.

here's the website :- www.mettacats.org

hope this helps