Hi Dear MBA’s
For some valid reasons, the Wild wild wet is generating some inhibitions, shyness amongst our dear members…some of us are going to meet for the first time …Dear MBA’s ,U r rite with your reticence….In the excitement of planning the event , we overlooked at the self-consciousness factor..
Majority of the Janta has voiced for the ESCAPE THEME PARK
( it is adjacent to the WWW)…..So after a long chat with Rubina and some brainstorming session with other MBA’s We have decided to go for ESCAPE THEME PARK on SUNDAY 30th JULY 06
, All travel directions and timings remain ,the same .
PLACE TO ASSEMBLE AT 11-11.15 am is the TICKET COUNTER at the entrance of the escape theme Park. We intend to be there till late evening, if ur not on time call me on 91184556, to check the whereabouts of the group
The website address is as follows:
For Location & operation Hours:
Who to call/contact for more information:
Some recommendations for u:
Dress for comfort. You'll be doing a lot of walking and standing in line so well fitted, comfortable shoes are a must. The park features a few water rides, you'll need clothes that dry quickly -- or you may want to keep a change of clothes .
Have a good breakfast. Eat a good meal before you arrive so it will have time to settle before you hit the thrill rides. You won't get hungry as quickly once inside the park and can have a late lunch after the noontime crowds have cleared the food service locations.
Arrive early, stay late. Getting to a popular ride or attraction before a huge line forms can save you hours later on. Most park patrons come in the late morning to early afternoon hours, often leaving before dark, so plan to be there when the masses aren't.
Stay healthy. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids, and be wary of any sign of approaching heat exhaustion. Indoor shows can be a great place to get off of your feet and cool down from the afternoon sun.
FOR NTUC CARD HOLDERS
( I have one, DO NOT HESITATE TO USE MINE, call me on 91184556, when ur near the ticket counter.)
From December 2005, get a $3 "Cash Back" rebate when you visit Wild Wild Wet or Escape Theme Park
It pays to have fun, at Downtown East .From December 2005, get a $3 "Cash Back" rebate when you visit Wild Wild Wet or Escape Theme Park.
Terms & Conditions
- "Cash Back" rebate will be issued in the form of "Cash Back" rebate vouchers that can only be redeemed for FunKey! card value top-up on the same day
- Each Union member will be entitled to "Cash Back" rebate for himself/herself and 4 accompanying guests
- Union members can enjoy the "Cash Back" rebate when they visit either or both parks on the same day
- "Cash Back" rebate is valid for both Child and Adult Admissions
- Valid from Dec 2005 to Nov 2006
- Applicable only with valid NTUC Card
- Not valid with other offers and promotions Our dear friend Rubina is not keeping well , hence I am posting on her behalf. GET WELL SOON.Hope this change attracts more of us, I am looking forward to a great Sunday with all my dear MBA’s.