Singapore Expats Forum

Bad Customer Experience @ DeBeaute Singapore

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

ashnana

Bad Customer Experience @ DeBeaute Singapore

Postby ashnana » Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:06 am

Singapore is moving towards better customer service. However, DeBeaute still remind behind. Instead, DeBeaute continue to provide from bad to worst customer experience.

On 20 March 2006, I visited DeBeaute Singapore Shopping Outlet to feedback on the bad customer experienced I had. Staff attitude, hard selling, late appointments etc. Ms Cindy Tham, Operations Manager, attended to me and told me to drop an email. I did however I did not receive any reply since 21 March 2006. :( Therefore, I seek The Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) for assistance.

CASE tried to contact DeBeaute since 19 April 2006. On 7 June 2006, CASE managed to contact Ms Lily from Accounts. On 14 June 2006, Ms Julie, Operations Manager, contacted me. She promised me better service and has terminated staffs that provided bad service including Ms Cindy Tham. However, I decided to terminate my service and would like DeBeaute to refund me the not utilized sessions. I would like to move on and put the nightmare behind. Julie promised that she will speak with her Director, Ms Cori and will get back to CASE.

Since 14 June 2006, neither CASE nor myself heard anything from DeBeaute. CASE had tried to drop letter and emails, no response. As such, on 20 July 2006, CASE called DeBeaute. Only to find out that Ms Lily from Accounts has resigned. CASE requested to speak with Ms Cori. Surprisingly, DeBeaute’s staff slam the phone on CASE. :x

Is this the better customer experienced that DeBeaute promised, by ignoring both the customer and authority?

DeBeaute has branches in Singapore & Malaysia.