Singapore Expats Forum

BHARTIYA JANTA SINGAPORE KI- Members Of Bhartiya Association

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
User avatar
megha
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon, 25 Jul 2005

Postby megha » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 4:49 pm

Hi Sabrina & Sapphire : I thought all the old ones had just dissapeared..I too had, for quite some time...u know Indbabe is in the same condo as mine & still we hardly meet!! We must have one of those potlucks again with the new Janta!!

Rubina - u never going to let me rest....yes I did already confirm to Ajit for the movie...

so here's the list:

1. Ajit
2. Rubina
3. Megha

Common guys add up quick!!

User avatar
ckvkarma
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun, 15 May 2005
Location: Missing!
Contact:

Postby ckvkarma » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 4:52 pm

I won’t be able to join you for the movie. :(

A few years back I used to play Squash and Billiards, has been a long but would to take sometime out to start again. :)

-C K

User avatar
thursdayblitzkreig
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2006

Hi

Postby thursdayblitzkreig » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 6:12 pm

Ajit, Megha nd Rubina.....Im on for the sunday movie . Lemme knoe the timings.

cheers
kora

User avatar
rubyred
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed, 08 Mar 2006
Location: Singapore

Re: Hi

Postby rubyred » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 7:46 pm

thursdayblitzkreig wrote:Ajit, Megha nd Rubina.....Im on for the sunday movie . Lemme knoe the timings.

cheers
kora


Yes!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure this sunday the pirates are going to have the best among the audience!!! And the list is longer than this Megha sweety!!! Ajit is one chuppa rustum!!! We are going to meet some cool people!!

Cheeeers!

Rubina.

:D

User avatar
rubyred
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed, 08 Mar 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby rubyred » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 7:49 pm

ckvkarma wrote:I won’t be able to join you for the movie. :(

A few years back I used to play Squash and Billiards, has been a long but would to take sometime out to start again. :)

-C K


Ck are you sure? You could take in a game later......if not, shall look forward to seeing you in one of the other get togethers.

Take care, (and have a good game...in case you prefer to play!!! :) )

Warm regards,
Rubina.

cool_san2905
Regular
Regular
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon, 17 Jul 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby cool_san2905 » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 9:19 pm

Hi folks,

Its amazing to see good responses pouring in, hope we continue... It would be fun meeting new people and getting to know them, isn't it ?. We seem to have made a good begining, lets keep it going. Must thank Ajit for his tireless work !!.

I am all for movies and music, so count me for the Sunday movie. But what do have on Saturday ?. Khazana is a good place to unwind, I hv been there on a couple of occasions, great place...

Lage Raho,

Cheers !!!!

Santosh :)

bunty
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2006
Location: SG

movie on sunday

Postby bunty » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:42 pm

kingajit

2 more for the movie on sunday- me and my wife.....

cheers

User avatar
kingajit
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed, 21 Sep 2005
Location: Siglap

Khazana @ Boat Quay 22nd July,saturday, 8 pm onwards

Postby kingajit » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:44 pm

Hello all Music Lovers,
Ever since Khazana has surfaced on this site, I have had lots of pm's and queries about it. Honestly, I have not been there. From what I have gathered so far, about it, from members.....It is a restaurant/bar with live music, probably with dancers. Until 11pm-midnight it appears to be operating like a decent Pub with live music. From, what I have gathered, Children are not recommended (sorry, about that).
From the various Profiles on this thread, we appear to be varied volatile group!
If u would like to go to KHAZANA @ Boat Quay 22nd July,saturday, 8 pm onwards, I am game for it! Please reply, so we can decide on it.
Cheers!
Ajit
lage raho!

bunty
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2006
Location: SG

Postby bunty » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:46 pm

i saw lot of messages saying corporate is good on the other thread.
should we go for corporate or pirates....

cheers

bunty
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2006
Location: SG

Re: Khazana @ Boat Quay 22nd July,saturday, 8 pm onwards

Postby bunty » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:48 pm

kingajit wrote:Hello all Music Lovers,
Ever since Khazana has surfaced on this site, I have had lots of pm's and queries about it. Honestly, I have not been there. From what I have gathered so far, about it, from members.....It is a restaurant/bar with live music, probably with dancers. Until 11pm-midnight it appears to be operating like a decent Pub with live music. From, what I have gathered, Children are not recommended (sorry, about that).
From the various Profiles on this thread, we appear to be varied volatile group!
If u would like to go to KHAZANA @ Boat Quay 22nd July,saturday, 8 pm onwards, I am game for it! Please reply, so we can decide on it.
Cheers!
Ajit
lage raho!


how about zouk-- i have heard its good. khazana- as to what i have been told is more like a "Mumbai dance bar", not been there....

User avatar
maddyks
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed, 07 Jun 2006

Postby maddyks » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:49 pm

:( :( :(

Already watched the Pirates. Sorry cant join you this time.

Maybe some other time...

Shazers
Regular
Regular
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue, 24 May 2005

Postby Shazers » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:14 pm

yeow,

Apparently, Corporate is no that good man!!! Heard reviews and friens been to watch it...CRAP!

Cant wait for, Kabhie Alvida Nah Kehna to come out!!! Its SUPER!!!

Shazers
8-)

User avatar
samsin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 24 Oct 2005

MBA....

Postby samsin » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:41 pm

I would liked to be called: Sameer
I am from: Delhi, India
I am: 26
Birthday: Dec 20
I love to: drink, dance, munch, video games and networking

kingajit - great effort and thanx for the pm. guess will be having more activity in singapore thanks to this thread.

Currently out of singapore, will catch up with you guys when back early next month......

User avatar
ckvkarma
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun, 15 May 2005
Location: Missing!
Contact:

Postby ckvkarma » Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:33 am

rubyred wrote:
ckvkarma wrote:I won’t be able to join you for the movie. :(

A few years back I used to play Squash and Billiards, has been a long but would to take sometime out to start again. :)

-C K


Ck are you sure? You could take in a game later......if not, shall look forward to seeing you in one of the other get togethers.

Take care, (and have a good game...in case you prefer to play!!! :) )

Warm regards,
Rubina.



Prefer to play?? :P

Have a great weekend ahead.

See you all.

User avatar
chixchix
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon, 17 Jul 2006
Location: NORTH POLE

Postby chixchix » Fri, 21 Jul 2006 9:34 am

Oh thats a bit confusing now. Abeh yaaro, kal Saturday ho gaya hai.Koi plan confirmed hai ke nahi ? I am free, however, I dont want to watch Pirates.

Oh yeah,Megha are you bringing your girl ?

Cheers!! :cool:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest