BHARTIYA JANTA SINGAPORE KI- Members Of Bhartiya Association

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
batliwala
Editor
Editor

Re: Newbie here

Postby batliwala » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 5:00 pm

bobby99 wrote:Hi Frenz,
This is Sathish working as a software Consultant for Credit Suisse.Recently moved to SG.Looking to make new friends here.
Sex: Male
Please let me know if there are any plans for this weekend.I would like to join and explore things here.

Cheers,
Sathish

Welcome Welcome Sathish the Software Consultant. Singapore is a rather small place, but it took 10yrs for me to realize that it filled with friendly Desi's like you. Let's explore things further here... if you still feel bored let's explore Malaysia too.
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bunty » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 5:38 pm

rubyred wrote:Hey kingajit,

Would it not be great to have a separate thread for the bollywood dance, that way all relevant posts can be read under one heading? And we do not have to go to every page to get updated regarding the same? :)

Cheers,
Rubina.

Rubina

Good suggestion. now that we have a sub forum we should have different posts for the activities, as i suggested earlier.
outings for weekends can be a different post, which i think u have already done.,

Smart lady, i must say.....

Cheers

cheers

rubyred
Chatter
Chatter

Postby rubyred » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 6:17 pm

bunty wrote:

Would it not be great to have a separate thread for the bollywood dance, that way all relevant posts can be read under one heading? And we do not have to go to every page to get updated regarding the same? :)

Cheers,
Rubina.

Rubina

Good suggestion. now that we have a sub forum we should have different posts for the activities, as i suggested earlier.
outings for weekends can be a different post, which i think u have already done.,

Cheers

cheers

Flatterer!!! :)

But again cannot take the credit since I was only following HIS HIGHNESS Kingajit's suggestion....

Hope that it means we are meeting this Sunday!!! :D

Warm regards,
Rubina.

batliwala
Editor
Editor

Postby batliwala » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 6:48 pm

rubyred wrote:
bunty wrote:

Cheers,
Rubina.

Rubina

Cheers

cheers

Flatterer!!! :)

But again cannot take the credit since I was only following HIS HIGHNESS Kingajit's suggestion....

Hope that it means we are meeting this Sunday!!! :D

Warm regards,
Rubina.

Hey Ruby,

Hat's off to you for the efforts you have put in so far. Please do take some credit for your work too or our highness will sooner or later go into hiding if you keep lifting him higher and higher. What do you say our Highness Kingajit?

Rgds,
Batli
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Antakshari

Postby kingajit » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 7:53 pm

check out the new game: Antakshari
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic34628.html

Cheers!
KingAjit
GunGunate Raho!!!

thursdayblitzkreig
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Postby thursdayblitzkreig » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:02 am

Hi Arun( batli bhai)....nice meeting up wid u yesterday. surely we had a nice time practicing few of the steps.

Ajit nd Aparna: seriously u guys are full of energy always.

Best
kora

batliwala
Editor
Editor

Re: hi

Postby batliwala » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:37 am

thursdayblitzkreig wrote:Hi Arun( batli bhai)....nice meeting up wid u yesterday. surely we had a nice time practicing few of the steps.

Best
kora

Hi Kora Bhai.. I enjoyed meeting you too. Really had good fun dancing to the tune of catchy song from Bluff. Keep up with the tempo....yaar or else Kingajit will go way ahead of us.

Ajit N Aparna: Baap re Baap Khatarnak Jhodi jodi with lots of energy.

Rgds,
Batli

ckvkarma
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Postby ckvkarma » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 1:58 pm

batliwala wrote:
thursdayblitzkreig wrote:Hi Arun( batli bhai)....nice meeting up wid u yesterday. surely we had a nice time practicing few of the steps.

Best
kora

Hi Kora Bhai.. I enjoyed meeting you too. Really had good fun dancing to the tune of catchy song from Bluff. Keep up with the tempo....yaar or else Kingajit will go way ahead of us.

Ajit N Aparna: Baap re Baap Khatarnak Jhodi jodi with lots of energy.

Rgds,
Batli

Arre doston yeh sun ke to mere pairon main khujli ho rahi hai, ajit bhai kis gaane pe apni komal karmar matka rahe ho bataao..bataao.. :p

Aao jhomein naachein gaayein :)

-CK
[SIMPLE-SENSE. ZERO-SCIENCE]

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

bolllywood

Postby kingajit » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 3:14 pm

Hi Ckvkarma,
Yesterday evening was EKDUM JHAKAS, brought back memories of last dandiya dance session we had.
Yesterday choreographer finished the BLUFFMASTER number- SAY NA SAY NA U SAID IT TO ME......too good man! we all just freakeed out and so happy at the end of it!
Anyway , If any one wants to join, then Monday session will be the last session to join- bollywood dance lovers please take note of it.
Tu aaja yaaar! ekdum sahi feeling hai! :lol: guaranteed, or ur money back! I was dancing at work too! :P ! practising my steps :lol: lol
Cheers!
kingajit
Nachte raho!!!! :wink:

psynix
Regular
Regular

Postby psynix » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 4:25 pm

Guys/Girls ..

any of you interested in football pls feel free to join us ... Maddyan ... me and some frends ..

U can chk out the link below ...

CCC YAAA

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic33506.html

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

birthday

Postby kingajit » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 4:34 pm

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/su ... tml#199363

Kiran has taken the Lage Raho Challenge to her heart. Kiran has decided to take up this onerous task of making a birthday data base…..3 cheers for Kiran!!!
If someone could suggest a site, which sends birthday reminders, It would make things easier for her. Please suggest a tried and tested website where she can fill in the birthday details of the MBA member and it will give her reminder emails…..or something on similar lines. You could PM her the details.
Thanks

KingAjit

Birthday Manate Raho!
Cake Khilate Raho!

maddyks
Chatter
Chatter

Re: birthday

Postby maddyks » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 5:27 pm

kingajit wrote:http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/sutra199363.html#199363

Kiran has taken the Lage Raho Challenge to her heart. Kiran has decided to take up this onerous task of making a birthday data base…..3 cheers for Kiran!!!
If someone could suggest a site, which sends birthday reminders, It would make things easier for her. Please suggest a tried and tested website where she can fill in the birthday details of the MBA member and it will give her reminder emails…..or something on similar lines. You could PM her the details.
Thanks

KingAjit

Birthday Manate Raho!
Cake Khilate Raho!

Aapne poocha to ye lijiye http://www.birthdayalarm.com/

shoba

Postby shoba » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 7:06 pm

I would like to be called: Shoba
I am from: Born in Malaysia, grew up in India, currently living in Singapore
I am: 43
Birthday:24th May
I love to: Music, Books, Culture, Cuisine, phew! a lot of things really!
I am also on: MSN

Newbie here. Finding my way around and hoping to make new friends. We have a little Bistro and hope we all can meet up one of these days.

Shoba

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

hi

Postby kingajit » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 8:40 pm

Hey Maddy-thanks for the birthday alarm. hopefully Kiran likes it

Hi Shoba , wel come to MBA, hope to see u soon....we have ur bistro in our minds incase we require. thanks.
KingAjit

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bunty » Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:59 am

great show guys... all the sub topics have also become popluar. i dont even check the other posts now....

cheers