BHARTIYA JANTA SINGAPORE KI- Members Of Bhartiya Association

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
maddyks
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Newbie here

Post by maddyks » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:30 am

bobby99 wrote:Hi Frenz,
This is Sathish working as a software Consultant for Credit Suisse.Recently moved to SG.Looking to make new friends here.
Sex: Male
Please let me know if there are any plans for this weekend.I would like to join and explore things here.

Cheers,
Sathish
Welcome Satish to MBA. Keep watching this thread and you'll come to know of the events and stuff happening. Hope to meet you soon.

khozism
Regular
Regular

Re:

Post by khozism » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:30 am

with no offence to anybody and with due to respect to everybody's feelings .... i think we should make a seperate post/thread where we can post jokes, riddles or some fun time stories ...

this thread as all would agree, was initially made with the idea where people could introduce themselves and come up with ideas and suggestions to meet up on weekends ... in short, it was made with an intention where we could communicate and network ....

as it is, this stuff has got pretty long .... so please refrain from posting jokes ... let apne deshwasis come on this thread and introduce themselves ....

batli: ur jokes are superb .... I copied them and sent to a few of my associates and beleive me, a few of them actually called me up FROM INDIA and were laughing their a** out on the phone ....

request you to please make a seperate thread to post such jokes where we can login before the day starts and laugh a bit .... am sure this will invigorate everyone and the day will begin on a right note .... what say, batli ..... do it !!

--Khozem.
Cheers !!!
khozism

life.fun
Chatter
Chatter

Post by life.fun » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:30 am

Hi,

Maddyan I am still checking out for you, there is a place available but I guess its only a room. Give me 2 days and I will get back to you.

Ajit,
Great job for making it possible in such a short time.

I am in for Pitstop for this weekend.

I feel the Arun's idea of having different threads for atleast JOKES.since with flood of jokes in the common thread , sloggers like us just miss the real msg. Batli boy, if Ajit was the father of this revolution , then you are definitely the Brother :D
Yours friendly neighbourhood,

Shades of Life...

maddyks
Chatter
Chatter

Re:

Post by maddyks » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:31 am

khozism wrote:with no offence to anybody and with due to respect to everybody's feelings .... i think we should make a seperate post/thread where we can post jokes, riddles or some fun time stories ...

this thread as all would agree, was initially made with the idea where people could introduce themselves and come up with ideas and suggestions to meet up on weekends ... in short, it was made with an intention where we could communicate and network ....

as it is, this stuff has got pretty long .... so please refrain from posting jokes ... let apne deshwasis come on this thread and introduce themselves ....

batli: ur jokes are superb .... I copied them and sent to a few of my associates and beleive me, a few of them actually called me up FROM INDIA and were laughing their a** out on the phone ....

request you to please make a seperate thread to post such jokes where we can login before the day starts and laugh a bit .... am sure this will invigorate everyone and the day will begin on a right note .... what say, batli ..... do it !!

--Khozem.
Already done bro. aapka hukm sar aankhon par sir..... :wink:

life.fun
Chatter
Chatter

Post by life.fun » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:36 am

Hey Maddyan,

I believe you have your parents in Singapore for this weekend...then how in the world are you planning to join us?

Shades of Life...

life.fun
Chatter
Chatter

Post by life.fun » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:38 am

Hi Kora,

Planning to go to Parag Bhai's place tonight?

Guruvishwanath : Hello I guess we have not met yet so far ...looking forward to meet you in one of these meet ups.

Shades of Life...

maddyks
Chatter
Chatter

Post by maddyks » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:40 am

life.fun wrote:Hey Maddyan,

I believe you have your parents in Singapore for this weekend...then how in the world are you planning to join us?
Yup my parents are over for the week..... :) That's why I said I'll try to join for a short while in the fun.... They have a flight on Monday so they are anyway gonna rest on Sunday evening.

life.fun
Chatter
Chatter

Post by life.fun » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:40 am

Hello Bobby,

Welcome to the forum and the group. So I expect you to be there in the next meet up session.

Shades of Life...

thursdayblitzkreig
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Post by thursdayblitzkreig » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:49 am

Shradul: yes im gonna be at parag's place today evening.....

Guruvishwanath , Bobby and Satish : welcome to MBA...will catch up wid u guys soon

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

hi

Post by kingajit » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 1:28 pm

Hi Bobby99
Welcome aboard! keep checking the thread, will be coming up with something shortly
cheers
KingAjit
Lage Raho!

Ind Babe
Regular
Regular

Post by Ind Babe » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 1:57 pm

Hi Junta
Slow down u guys, Im having trouble reading so much stuff! :D
Great meeting some of you last weekend.....and look forward to meeting you guys next weekend.

Someone wanted to know about the Kunal Ganjawalla show....Its on 30th July at Singapore Poly....hubby n me are going. Anyone joining, do let us know....
You can go to www.sistic.com.sg for info and booking of tickets.

Also, we wont be able to make it to the meetup if its on the 30th.....so prefer Saturday. And I quite like Maddy's idea for the meetup. When's ur graduation, all the best for that!

I would love to join the dance sessions, but 9.00 pm is too late for me as well. Someone mentioned Salsa and Tango, could the kind soul please pm me some info on where and when?

Cheers!
One life - live it!

rubyred
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rubyred » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 3:19 pm

Ind Babe wrote:Hi Junta
Slow down u guys, Im ha ...... sions, but 9.00 pm is too late for me as well. Someone mentioned Salsa and Tango, could the kind soul please pm me some info on where and when?

Cheers!
Ind Babe....please don't even think about saying no of Sunday...It is gonna be a great Funday!!! I am hoping to see you then..

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic34618.html

Warm regards,

Rubina.

rubyred
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Newbie here

Post by rubyred » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 3:21 pm

bobby99 wrote:Hi Frenz,
This is Sathish working as a software Consultant for Credit Suisse.Recently moved to SG.Looking to make new friends here.
Sex: Male
Please let me know if there are any plans for this weekend.I would like to join and explore things here.

Cheers,
Sathish
Hi Bobby99...

Check this out...

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic34618.html

hope to see you "Funday"!!!:D

Regards,
Rubina

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Bollywood

Post by kingajit » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 3:55 pm

Bollywood Troupe,
I have asked Parag to make amends based on ur suggestions for change of timings and days& He has agreed to it. We are losing out on people due to the timings!
He will get in touch with u shortly! Todays session remains unchanged!
All future sessions will be based on timings suitable for everyone. Call me or Parag if you require more information.
Thanks
Ajit

rubyred
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rubyred » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 4:52 pm

Hey kingajit,

Would it not be great to have a separate thread for the bollywood dance, that way all relevant posts can be read under one heading? And we do not have to go to every page to get updated regarding the same? :)

Cheers,
Rubina.