Singapore Expats Forum

BHARTIYA JANTA SINGAPORE KI- Members Of Bhartiya Association

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
User avatar
chixchix
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 8:05 pm
Location: NORTH POLE

Post by chixchix » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 6:02 pm

haanji lagta hai ke Baltiwala wala ke jo jokes mei aur bhi mazaa aayegha agar haath mei koi Battli ho... where do you get this jokes from ?? Sachi mei ,,mere dhimagh dha friend rice ban gaya hai... :P :P

challo for,, yeh toh batao bharat wasio ke iss weekend peh kitthe milenghe .. :twisted:

bunty
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 8:21 pm
Location: SG

Post by bunty » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 6:07 pm

chixchix wrote:haanji lagta hai ke Baltiwala wala ke jo jokes mei aur bhi mazaa aayegha agar haath mei koi Battli ho... where do you get this jokes from ?? Sachi mei ,,mere dhimagh dha friend rice ban gaya hai... :P :P

challo for,, yeh toh batao bharat wasio ke iss weekend peh kitthe milenghe .. :twisted:
fianlly after all the jokes, now we are back to planning for our MBA outing, for which this forum was started in the first place...

cheers

User avatar
chixchix
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 8:05 pm
Location: NORTH POLE

Post by chixchix » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 6:09 pm

haan yaar.. its great this forum has started and I have yet yet yet to meet you people ..oh noo!!!! :???:

User avatar
rubyred
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:46 am
Location: Singapore

Post by rubyred » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 6:54 pm

Hey Everyone,

Was wonderful reading all your posts....It is now compulsory to log in every couple of hours if I want to be updated with what is happening and keep in touch with all my new buddies....

Batli: Hi, Kingajit, was full of praise for you, he says that you are a total gentleman and are not half as naughty as you would like to show yourself to be!!! Well I for one, am glad.....it means that we not only have a very good person as a new buddy, it also means that this person is full of laughter and more importantly wants to see everyone smiling and laughing too. Thank you for the hilarious jokes, it took me an hour to read through your posts!!!

I am sure most of us, are actually looking forward to meeting you in person.

As far as the weekend outing is concerned - Kingajit deserves to be given a break and allowed to enjoy the little time that he will have after working to spend with his family...Although the true friend that he is, he says that he will definitely join even if it means for a short time....which means that it is left to one of us to help organise an evening/day for a get together....so any suggestions: something like a definite time/place to catch up rather than just a suggestion, is anyone willing to decide for the rest of us?

Hope to see plenty of us this weekend....

Warm regards,
Rubina.

User avatar
sapphire
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 3:38 pm

Post by sapphire » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 7:03 pm

sabrina77 wrote:Hey Sapphire....was very confused with your above post...and then I got it....the person Ajit mentioned in his post on the B'wood dance club members is not "moi" !!!!! Guess, there's another person with the same name as mine here !!!

Actually, would also have loved to join this dance practice, but starting at 9.00 p.m is a bit too late for me....just wish it was earlier, then I might have made it.
Ah, so it ain't you. :(

I have the same problem, 9 pm is too late and its not a central location either.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

User avatar
batliwala
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Fugitive

Post by batliwala » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 9:14 pm

chixchix wrote:haanji lagta hai ke Baltiwala wala ke jo jokes mei aur bhi mazaa aayegha agar haath mei koi Battli ho... where do you get this jokes from ?? Sachi mei ,,mere dhimagh dha friend rice ban gaya hai... :P :P

challo for,, yeh toh batao bharat wasio ke iss weekend peh kitthe milenghe .. :twisted:

Lol... yeah jokes and batli & ciggi go together. I have stopped drinking/smoking for more than a month now because of health reasons. None of Bhindi Lingo and Jokes are my original contributions. I am a member of couple of Desi forums, and I have just cut and paste from that site whatever I felt made me laugh. Nice to know that you had a Bheja fry are reading them. I am just a game and I can join in at what ever location you guys plan to meet up.

Batli
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.
Image

User avatar
batliwala
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Fugitive

Post by batliwala » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 9:27 pm

rubyred wrote:Hey Everyone,

Was wonderful reading all your posts....It is now compulsory to log in every couple of hours if I want to be updated with what is happening and keep in touch with all my new buddies....

Batli: Hi, Kingajit, was full of praise for you, he says that you are a total gentleman and are not half as naughty as you would like to show yourself to be!!! Well I for one, am glad.....it means that we not only have a very good person as a new buddy, it also means that this person is full of laughter and more importantly wants to see everyone smiling and laughing too. Thank you for the hilarious jokes, it took me an hour to read through your posts!!!

I am sure most of us, are actually looking forward to meeting you in person.

As far as the weekend outing is concerned - Kingajit deserves to be given a break and allowed to enjoy the little time that he will have after working to spend with his family...Although the true friend that he is, he says that he will definitely join even if it means for a short time....which means that it is left to one of us to help organise an evening/day for a get together....so any suggestions: something like a definite time/place to catch up rather than just a suggestion, is anyone willing to decide for the rest of us?

Hope to see plenty of us this weekend....

Warm regards,
Rubina.

Yeah KingAjit is a real Gentleman, I am so so ok ok Lah. I am a bit reserved, shy, generally don't do much of talking in a group. Hey Life is too short to worry about it all trivial day to day matters. I apologise if I have offended some of you by posting some explicit stuff on a general forum. I will restrict myself repeating the same folly and avoid posting sensitive matters.

Regards,
Batli
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.
Image

User avatar
batliwala
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Fugitive

Post by batliwala » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 9:33 pm

sapphire wrote:
sabrina77 wrote:Hey Sapphire....was very confused with your above post...and then I got it....the person Ajit mentioned in his post on the B'wood dance club members is not "moi" !!!!! Guess, there's another person with the same name as mine here !!!

Actually, would also have loved to join this dance practice, but starting at 9.00 p.m is a bit too late for me....just wish it was earlier, then I might have made it.
Ah, so it ain't you. :(

I have the same problem, 9 pm is too late and its not a central location either.
I reside in Woodlands and if anyone of you need my help for Tompang Carpool to reach Marine Vista by 9pm is most Welcome to ping me.
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.
Image

User avatar
kingajit
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:08 pm
Location: Siglap

Post by kingajit » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:41 pm

batliwala wrote:
sapphire wrote:
sabrina77 wrote:Hey Sapphire....was very confused with your above post...and then I got it....the person Ajit mentioned in his post on the B'wood dance club members is not "moi" !!!!! Guess, there's another person with the same name as mine here !!!

Actually, would also have loved to join this dance practice, but starting at 9.00 p.m is a bit too late for me....just wish it was earlier, then I might have made it.
Ah, so it ain't you. :(

I have the same problem, 9 pm is too late and its not a central location either.
I reside in Woodlands and if anyone of you need my help for Tompang Carpool to reach Marine Vista by 9pm is most Welcome to ping me.
There u go guys...just what I said...BATLI is a GEM of a guy!
3 cheers! for BATLI
Thanks for the laughing riot we had today! If i ever get an oppurtunity to start a joke thread under MBA, it will be named after dear BATLI!!!

KingAjit
Lage raho!!!

User avatar
megha
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:39 pm

Post by megha » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:55 pm

Congratulations to all MBA's, we have finally got what we wanted ..to be on top in this forum that to in less than a week!!!
The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm

User avatar
kingajit
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:08 pm
Location: Siglap

Milestone Achieved!!

Post by kingajit » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:11 pm

My Dear MBA's Heartiest Congratulations,
If you have noticed.....now, we have become a Sub forum , similar to the CGC, WNDC & FNDC.
It has put us in an easy to notice spot rite on top & also amongst the most popular forums on this thread.
Thanks for all the enthu, the Lage Raho spirit, your wonderful messages & the laughing riot, which has made this achievable in such a short span !!!!

KingAjit,
Lage Raho!!
Work Hard!!.......Party Haaarderrr!!!!
Last edited by kingajit on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
batliwala
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Fugitive

Post by batliwala » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:15 pm

megha wrote:Congratulations to all MBA's, we have finally got what we wanted ..to be on top in this forum that to in less than a week!!!
OMG and I was hunting for the Bhartiya Janata thread thinking that it went for a toss.

Wonderful! Well done guys. Congratulations! to all MBA's for making it to the Sticky corner.


Now HawaAney Dey Boss KingAjit.


Cheers,
Batli
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.
Image

User avatar
batliwala
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Fugitive

Post by batliwala » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:21 pm

kingajit wrote:
batliwala wrote:
sapphire wrote: Ah, so it ain't you. :(

I have the same problem, 9 pm is too late and its not a central location either.
I reside in Woodlands and if anyone of you need my help for Tompang Carpool to reach Marine Vista by 9pm is most Welcome to ping me.
There u go guys...just what I said...BATLI is a GEM of a guy!
3 cheers! for BATLI
Thanks for the laughing riot we had today! If i ever get an oppurtunity to start a joke thread under MBA, it will be named after dear BATLI!!!

KingAjit
Lage raho!!!

:x :x :mad: :mad: Cool Dude Your Wish is my command. Lol... Bechara Ganpat Rai.
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.
Image

User avatar
sapphire
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 3:38 pm

Post by sapphire » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:27 pm

Alright, I've decided. I can't make it to the Bollywood thingy. Oh and I am not anywhere near Woodlands either, but thanks for the offer Mr. Batli. Nice avatar, btw. :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

User avatar
batliwala
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Fugitive

Post by batliwala » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:36 pm

rubyred wrote:Hey Everyone,

Was wonderful reading all your posts....It is now compulsory to log in every couple of hours if I want to be updated with what is happening and keep in touch with all my new buddies....

Batli: Hi, Kingajit, was full of praise for you, he says that you are a total gentleman and are not half as naughty as you would like to show yourself to be!!! Well I for one, am glad.....it means that we not only have a very good person as a new buddy, it also means that this person is full of laughter and more importantly wants to see everyone smiling and laughing too. Thank you for the hilarious jokes, it took me an hour to read through your posts!!!

I am sure most of us, are actually looking forward to meeting you in person.

As far as the weekend outing is concerned - Kingajit deserves to be given a break and allowed to enjoy the little time that he will have after working to spend with his family...Although the true friend that he is, he says that he will definitely join even if it means for a short time....which means that it is left to one of us to help organise an evening/day for a get together....so any suggestions: something like a definite time/place to catch up rather than just a suggestion, is anyone willing to decide for the rest of us?

Hope to see plenty of us this weekend....

Warm regards,
Rubina.
Hmmmm..... Looks like I am suggesting

We can have a meetup at Marche @ Orchard Road or Go for a Treetop Walk at McRitche or Meetup at Starbucks Cafe at Orchard Parade or Meetup at Lau Pa Sat etc.....
Life is a Journey. If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, and if cannot walk then crawl. So, whatever you do keep moving.
Image

Post Reply


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests