Singapore Expats Forum

BHARTIYA JANTA SINGAPORE KI- Members Of Bhartiya Association

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
chixchix
Editor
Editor

Postby chixchix » Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:51 pm

so far no one actually posted what they are doing after the movie.Hey ladies ,anyone of you interested to go gym or learn belly dancing..let me know ok.. :P

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Saturday eve at East Coast Park

Postby kingajit » Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:57 pm

Hi Megha(Anish&Diva),Bunty(&Rashmi),Ckvkarma & Shades,

It was so much fun meeting u guys n gals & little angels, We had so much in common to talk about…. and we talked non stop from 4.30 to almost 10 pm!!!!! My throat is hurting now…LOL…I am out of touch of going blah…...blah…..blah…Indian style!
Megha thanks for getting Anish( I hope I spelt it rite!) & lil angel Diva.
Special thanks to Bunty for suggesting the East Coast Park and then the Satay’s ….We really freaked out on those satays. Moonlit dinner by the beach, with friends, that is something I will treasure for a lifetime.
It was such a pleasure meeting Rashmi, Thanks Bunty.
The weather & the sunset complimented the joy of meeting all u charming people.
Bunty & Anish have been thru the same school in Dubai…Megha & my lil one are in the same school!…Anish & me were bought up in the same neighbourhood!…what a coincidence!
Diva’s songs are still playing in our heads….She is a bundle of joy! She is a darling. On the way back home, Helen has decided that Diva is going to be her best friend, & wants to invite her for her birthday.
Ckvkarma & Shades, thanks for taking some time from ur hectic schedule and making it to East coast. These guys came all the way from west & added fun n laughter to our eve.
It was a evening which has added me with new friends & happy memories.
We missed all those who could not come today eve.
Rubina, Everyone was eager to meet u, Unfortunately, We missed the pleasure of ur company, rest well n We will catch up with all that happened on Saturday MBA Beach out.
I can’t wait until tomorrow ‘s MBA movie out n post movie session!
Cheers
KingAjit
Lage raho!
Last edited by kingajit on Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ind Babe
Regular
Regular

Postby Ind Babe » Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:27 pm

Hi Junta!
Nice to see this thread going places (quite literally! :P )

Ive havnt been around on this forum for a while.....so firstly a big Hi to Sapphire, Megha & Sabrina! And true enough, hardly get to meet Megha, even though we stay just a few floors away!

To the others......Id like to be known as Ind babe for now.....Im a mix, a Tam from Delhi, love old Hindi songs, am an ardent R D Barman fan, enjoy travelling, dancing, cooking Indian food and meeting people.

Hope you guys had a good time today at east coast....

Not sure if I can join you guys for the movie tomorrow....but will join you guys for after movie meetup!

So see you guys tomorrow! :D

Cheers
One life - live it!

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

MBA movie

Postby kingajit » Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:36 pm

Hi Ind Babe
Welcome to MBA,I can still book the tickets ,If u r interested! Will be most delighted to meet u.
See ya soon
KingAjit

maddyks
Chatter
Chatter

Postby maddyks » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 8:32 am

Seems you people had a lot of fun. wish I could have joined you.

anyway what are the plans for today after the movie?

rubyred
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Saturday eve at East Coast Park

Postby rubyred » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 9:40 am

kingajit wrote:Hi Megha(Anish&Diva),Bunty(&Rashmi),Ckvkarma & Shades,

It was....... come today eve.
Rubina, Everyone was eager to meet u, Unfortunately, We missed the pleasure of ur company,.....movie out n post movie session!
Cheers
KingAjit
Lage raho!

Hey Everyone,

The photographs are just great, Megha - you are beautiful!!! and so is your little one....looks quite a handful too!!! :D

Bunty and Bubbly, am am genuinely sorry that I could not make it yesterday...today you both are saddled with my company!!! :D

It was MY loss that I was not able to make it yesterday....more so when I was so anxious to see the beach too APART from meeting all of you. Today seems to be one HUGE get together.

Ind Babe: Looking forward to meeting you today after the movie....:)

Maddy!!!Follow the link on the above post to know our program for the evening and ............last but not the least.....

Ajit, without you - today - may not have happened!!! Thanks for the hundredth time...you are still my hero!!!:D

SUNDAY is FINALLY here!!! Three Cheers!!

Warm regards,
Rubina.

(A part of the post had to be edited, not to cause confusion with the post following this one - sorry :P)
Last edited by rubyred on Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Postby chixchix » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:12 am

First of all yes, the pics were nice !!! :P also, are you guys gonna be hanging out till late cos I may join you guys ( I Try !!) ,,after 5.30 pm,,, but you guys will be hanging out till what time ??

Rubina- hope you are feeling ok now...

oh yeah ,another thing,,as per what I gather from the pics, all of you are from India,any Singaporeans.. or am I the only rose here ahahhahaha ... :cool: no probs,,i wanna know more of my own des people...

hope you guys have agreat time today ,,n i will try to make it today evening!!!

muuaackks!!!

rubyred
Chatter
Chatter

FIXED - finally!!!

Postby rubyred » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:26 am

Okay Everybody,

The Great Kingajit is as usual trying his very best to please all his buddies and more importantly take care to see that all of us have fun...vegies, non-veggies, drinkers, non-drinkers, cool place, wow place, ambience, fun and without having to pinch our purses dry!!!

After, thinking and planning and flapping all around has come up with a fantastic suggestion seconded by most of us.

This is what the evening program is:

Movie: 3 pm, ends by 5 pm, all the buddies who have watched the movie together will wait at Burger King near the cinema hall "Cathay Cineliesure - Orchard" until 5.30 pm for any and all who would like to join us to go to:

http://www.aiwo.com.sg/outlets/outlets.html

We will then carry on towards, AIWO by MRT and the ones who are not able to make it by 5.30 pm in Orchard will find us in AIWO until quite late. If any thing else is decided upon, after that, please stay in touch to either update us/be updated by us....

Three cheers Ajit!!! And thanks for caring as much as you do!!!:D

Please log on to the above link for the address/charges/menu involved.

Hoping to meet a lot of you this evening. Can sms any of the buddies in the group, in case you would like to catch us at any time.

Happy Sunday.....

Warm regards,
Rubina.
Last edited by rubyred on Sun, 23 Jul 2006 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:29 am

Whoa! So much to read . . . quickly skimmed through . . . Where do I see the pics? Can someone pm me? I missed lil' Diva's performance eh?

Seems like Rubina is feeling better already. Rouge should be alright, unless its packed.

Hi Indbabe, long time no see. Gracing us with your presence today? Sabrina, will Indi be joining us?

Last but not the least, Pirates . . . was good. I'm a diehard fan of Mr. Depp so you get a biased opinion here. He is fantastic as usual.

See you peeps later. . . 5.30 pm.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:31 am

Oh just read about the change of plans. I'm afraid I'll have to bow out. You guys have fun! :)
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

maddyks
Chatter
Chatter

Postby maddyks » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:51 am

sapphire wrote:Oh just read about the change of plans. I'm afraid I'll have to bow out. You guys have fun! :)

Damn, I was thinking of joining the fun after the movie and get to meet the great poster Sapphire in person. :)

Well, anyway guys is it ok I dont stay till late? Got some work early morning tomorrow.

PS: Had to edit when i realised I just made 50 posts.... wooohoooo :lol:
Last edited by maddyks on Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamit78

Re: "BHARTIYA JANTA SINGAPORE KI"

Postby gamit78 » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:56 am

Hi All !!!!...

This is Amit here.

I am so thrilled to come across a forum like this. :D
Thanks to Ajit for starting such a great thread.

About myself:
29 yrs old
Single...
From Bombay....
My msn id : gamit78@hotmail.com
Look forward to meeting up with you guys and gals.

Cheers
Amit

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Sorry for last minute changes

Postby kingajit » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:38 pm

Hi Sapphire,
We all r looking forward to meeting u!
I am extremely sorry about last minute changes about the Peranakan Place. We appreciate your suggestion on the Pernakan Place,its a classy joint, I saw the ambience and would love to go there.
As usual, I have had last minute queries about choices offered at Peranakan place, the website is not so informative either. We Bharatwasis are a big mix when it comes to choices of food/drinks/spending habits. Furthermore, I called Perankan and they cannot assure me to accomodate 16-21 people at such a short notice.
All this has led to us going to AIWO at Raffles.
It would be a wasted opportunity for all those eager to meet u......so please, If u could consider spending some time with us.....
KingAjit
Cheers

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

MBA movie

Postby kingajit » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:44 pm

Hi All Bhartiya Janta,
Please assemble near the ticket collection area . I will be there at 2:15pm
Try to reach their between 2:15 -2:30 pm( Its good for my heart :lol: )
See u there
Cheers!
Ajit
Lage Raho!

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Saturday eve at East Coast Park

Postby bunty » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:46 pm

kingajit wrote:Hi Megha(Anish&Diva),Bunty(&Rashmi),Ckvkarma & Shades,

It was so much fun meeting u guys n gals & little angels, We had so much in common to talk about…. and we talked non stop from 4.30 to almost 10 pm!!!!! My throat is hurting now…LOL…I am out of touch of going blah…...blah…..blah…Indian style!
Megha thanks for getting Anish( I hope I spelt it rite!) & lil angel Diva.
Special thanks to Bunty for suggesting the East Coast Park and then the Satay’s ….We really freaked out on those satays. Moonlit dinner by the beach, with friends, that is something I will treasure for a lifetime.
It was such a pleasure meeting Rashmi, Thanks Bunty.
The weather & the sunset complimented the joy of meeting all u charming people.
Bunty & Anish have been thru the same school in Dubai…Megha & my lil one are in the same school!…Anish & me were bought up in the same neighbourhood!…what a coincidence!
Diva’s songs are still playing in our heads….She is a bundle of joy! She is a darling. On the way back home, Helen has decided that Diva is going to be her best friend, & wants to invite her for her birthday.
Ckvkarma & Shades, thanks for taking some time from ur hectic schedule and making it to East coast. These guys came all the way from west & added fun n laughter to our eve.
It was a evening which has added me with new friends & happy memories.
We missed all those who could not come today eve.
Rubina, Everyone was eager to meet u, Unfortunately, We missed the pleasure of ur company, rest well n We will catch up with all that happened on Saturday MBA Beach out.
I can’t wait until tomorrow ‘s MBA movie out n post movie session!
Cheers
KingAjit
Lage raho!

yes it was a real pleasure metting all of you and exchanging notes and memories of old places which we had in common. we enjoyed the songs sung by helen and diva..

do send us the pics.

see you all today

cheers