Singapore Expats

BHARTIYA JANTA SINGAPORE KI- Members Of Bhartiya Association

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
maddyks
Chatter
Chatter

Post by maddyks » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:34 am

Damnn saturday evening cant join you people... :( Got soccer game till at least 8 in the night.

Sunday which movie are we talking about? Good one then ill join but still will reconfirm.

Will keep checking for updates....

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Hi

Post by bunty » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:06 am

HI

I would like to be called: Arun
I am from: Mumbai and bangalore :?
I am: 33 yrs ....married and still happy
Birthday:8 April
Interest: movies,badminton, reading, travelling, partying on weekends, eating at good restaurants especially sea food....

nandha

Expat friends

Post by nandha » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:31 am

Hi,

I would like to be called: Nandha
I am from: Trichy, Chennai
I am: 33 yrs ....married and still happy :D
Birthday:12 June
Interest: movies,badminton, reading, chatting, travelling, partying on weekends, eating at good restaurants especially sea food....
msn : [email protected]

cheers

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Post by bunty » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:36 am

rubyred wrote:Hey Everyone:

Just taking this moment in time to short list the activities that we can organise or look forward to, after a lot of suggestions from one and all:

Tentatively this will be the schedule for the weekend for all us social buddies.....

1. Definitely movie on Sunday, in the afternoon. Since Megha and I are free through the day and Kora would prefer it in the afternoon too, so afternoon it is - the details of which will be posted on this thread soon, by Megha. (This is FIXED.) :cool:

2. There are suggestions for Saturday evening:
(A)Meeting for a chaat party in Serangoon OR
(B)Going for a Live Hindi music show to KHAZANA, if the details can
be got on time and posted here, we would be better able to
decide.
3. Sunday evening is still free, so any suggestions with details would be wonderful.

Megha???

Your turn......:D

Cheers.
Rubina.
Suggestion for Saturday
East Coast Park or Changi beach...lets do a evening picnic .....followed by dinner....
sunday-afternoon movie

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Movies at Jade......

Post by bunty » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:41 am

http://www.in-movienetwork.com/cinema.htm

Check out the link to note schedule for movies at jade...

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:12 pm

Hey Ruby ,whats that live music at Khazana ? I never been there. So what is planned for the weekend ?

Cheers !!!!..

Oh yes, balle balle to Kingajit for doing up this forum.

:P

megha
Reporter
Reporter

Post by megha » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:47 pm

Hey looks like we all are going to be super busy this weekend...

I am trying to call Jade for their schedule of corporate on sunday..no one's picking up...till I manage to get that....

Guys..poll...Pirates or corporate for Sunday

Beach sounds great for saturday....kid will be happy..chixchix u can bring your's too...I am also keen on the the Khazana live music...please give more details..where is it??

rb74

Post by rb74 » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 1:13 pm

Hi,

This sounds like a great initiative !!

Im game for all the partying / hanging out / movies etc etc

I'm called Rana, 31, am a bong from Delhi and have been here for a while now. Would love to meet new people. Interests are drinking, partying, hanging out and sleeping !!

I am reachable on Yahoo messenger ID : rb_xxxxxx (thats 6 times 'x', in case you feel dizzy counting the x's )

Cheers

Rana

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sabrina77 » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 1:23 pm

Hey there,

Haven't been visiting this site for a while now...just happened to log in to find this thread ! Great !

I would like to known as Sabrina for now.

Both me and hubby are from Bangalore. Am an Aquarian, birthday - 1st Feb.

Love to watch movies and listen to the good old hindi songs apart from reading and traveling.

Would be happy to meet up with you guys for a movie or something....the suggestions by Rubina are pretty good. I'm free on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

Sapphire - hiya ! Long time no see/hear. We need to catch up !

Megha - how have u been and howz ur adorable little one ?

As for the poll, would prefer Corporate on Sunday evening. Let's hear from the rest.

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Post by kingajit » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 2:54 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's chest, Digital,(PG)
SUNDAY 23rd JULY , 3 PM session.
Cathay,Cineleisure, Orchard.

hello Janta,

Lets meetup for this movie :D . All those interested please pm me, with required number of tickets and contact details( Hp number please). Please confirm early, its difficult to get tickets last moment! So make it happen :)

Cheers
KingAjit
lage raho!

khozism
Regular
Regular

hey folks ...

Post by khozism » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 3:09 pm

this is absolutely awesome seeing such a good response... I've been here since quite some time and I have been to drinking clubs like WNDC and FNDC .... its fun meeting new people and am sure if this thing gets going (thanks to Ajit), we're all gonna have a ball each time we meet be it movie, dinner or an overnight trip to neighbouring countries .....

Since Ajit has started this lets not fall this stuff off the radar and keep the momentum going ... I've often seen threads on this site starting with a big bang and then nothing really happening. ..... hope it does not happen to this thread ...

okay .... here you go .. my details are as below:

call me 'Khozem'

am from the business capital of India, Bombay a.k.a Mumbai ......

I am 29

born on 10th Jan

I love to play badminton and cricket. though I haven't played both for many years and I really want to get started if we can form teams... apart from that i am a photographer by hobby and enjoy firing the shutter anywhere ..... hahahaha ...and ofcourse other things like movies, travelling .... etc .....

you can reach me on MSN and Skype by adding 'khozism' to your buddy list. ....

so, when are we all meeting? .... really excited to meet you all .... until then, have a nice time and all those of you new to Sing ... have a great time ... this is among the most vivacious city I have ever lived in ..
Cheers !!!
khozism

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 4:16 pm

Khozism, never met you at any of the WNDCs...

Anyway, you guys have fun on Sunday. If any plans post-movie, please let me know. Sabrina has my mobile number. Oh and hi Sabrina. Indeed, long time no see. Hi to Megha too.

Rubina, I used to be an addict here, hence the huge post count. :D
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

rubyred
Chatter
Chatter

I am addicted!!!

Post by rubyred » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 4:28 pm

Hey Maddy - So now that, it is fixed for sunday and all the details are in...What say you? Do we get to meet the Multicultural Maddy on Sunday?

Bunty - the movie has been decided, the time and place too, now all I am waiting for is to see your post saying yes to two of you!!!:D

Nandha - Hop aboard, you and all of us are going to have a merry ride filled with lots of fun and laughs - Ajit promises and so do all of us - right buddies? :D

rb74 - Although, I did not see movies on your favourite list of things to do..I am still hoping to see you on Sunday - Cheers :)

Sabrina77 - I am from Bangalore too....Richmond Town. :)

Khozism - You are soo correct, WE must NOT let this thread become stale and die!!! Looking forward to seeing you soon...and taking the liberty of adding you onto my skype...

Warm regards one and all,
Rubina.

Hey Megha, ....still your turn.....

to post a line to kingajit, with a yes for the movie!!!:)

See you all soon...

:D

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Re: hey folks ...

Post by bunty » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 4:46 pm

khozism wrote:this is absolutely awesome seeing such a good response... I've been here since quite some time and I have been to drinking clubs like WNDC and FNDC .... its fun meeting new people and am sure if this thing gets going (thanks to Ajit), we're all gonna have a ball each time we meet be it movie, dinner or an overnight trip to neighbouring countries .....

Since Ajit has started this lets not fall this stuff off the radar and keep the momentum going ... I've often seen threads on this site starting with a big bang and then nothing really happening. ..... hope it does not happen to this thread ...

okay .... here you go .. my details are as below:

call me 'Khozem'

am from the business capital of India, Bombay a.k.a Mumbai ......

I am 29

born on 10th Jan

I love to play badminton and cricket. though I haven't played both for many years and I really want to get started if we can form teams... apart from that i am a photographer by hobby and enjoy firing the shutter anywhere ..... hahahaha ...and ofcourse other things like movies, travelling .... etc .....

you can reach me on MSN and Skype by adding 'khozism' to your buddy list. ....

so, when are we all meeting? .... really excited to meet you all .... until then, have a nice time and all those of you new to Sing ... have a great time ... this is among the most vivacious city I have ever lived in ..
Kohzem
If u are interested in badminton, kingajit and i have made a start on this and hope to continue. we will be playing at tampines sports hall on this sunday.....let us know if ur interested. pm to me or ajit....

cheers

ckvkarma
Chatter
Chatter

intro!

Post by ckvkarma » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 4:47 pm

Call me C K

Hometown: Ghaziabad, India
Country of resident: Singapore
Passport: Indian

Height: 178cm
Size: 37-31-36
Hair color: Black
Eyes color: Dark Brown
Best feature: Eyes
Diet: Vegetarian
First thing you will notice: Smile :)

Education: life and people
Interest: art, architecture, music, philosophy, humans, machines.

In Singapore: 3 Years
Where: Jurong West Central1

You can read a list of seven things about me at www.simple-sense-zero-science.blogspot.com/

Or visit: http://www.ryze.com/go/ckvkarma

Or visit: https://www.openbc.com/hp/CK_Vishwakarma/

Contact me if you want to discuss anything under the sun; business, technology, art or philosophy.

-C K