Singapore Expats Forum

MUAY THAI kickboxing partner wanted!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
prata

MUAY THAI kickboxing partner wanted!

Postby prata » Mon, 17 Jul 2006 7:38 pm

Hi all, I'm a female, looking for someone (male or female) to take Thai kickboxing classes with.
My current partner has dropped out, and I'm hoping to start up again with the once a week 2 hour class (during the weekends)
My instructor is a local guy, but he has trained in Thailand and is great at motivating you as well as kickboxing - he can take some hard knocks!

Basically, it's $40 EACH for a private lesson for just the two of us, and we get plenty of time to train, as one rests while the other practices.

I've been taking martial arts on and off for 5 years, but I'm not that fantastic, though I'm very serious when I train.
I would prefer someone with some basic training, and serious about training regularly, otherwise, I can pass you my instructor's contact and you can book him yourself according to your own needs.

It's a great way to get fit, and tons of fun! :P

email me: leongsl@sph.com.sg
thanks!

jymmichimpo

Muay Thai

Postby jymmichimpo » Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:34 am

hi
i've been training for the past year in London and would like to keep it up in Singapore. Your ad seems interesting.
When do you usually train?Where in Singapore?

thanks

JC

PS:Let me know if you are still looking for somebody though.