Singapore Expats Forum

anyone working in london now?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
hendrixHaze

anyone working in london now?

Postby hendrixHaze » Sat, 15 Jul 2006 8:16 pm

is there anyone who is interested in going for the madonna concert in london?
" Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times "

Sunrise

Postby Sunrise » Sat, 15 Jul 2006 8:30 pm

I know lots of people that would wanna go, you got tickets and if so how much?

hendrixHaze

Postby hendrixHaze » Mon, 17 Jul 2006 8:32 am

i tried to get it through the net but the seats were really terrible...mostly at the end of the catwalk so was trying to ask people stayin in london to get the tickets. Are u interested?
" Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times "

Sunrise

Postby Sunrise » Tue, 18 Jul 2006 6:58 pm

Hi Hendrix
Not to worry.. managed to find them some locally, thanks anyway

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Re: anyone working in london now?

Postby MusicFever » Fri, 21 Jul 2006 2:32 pm

hendrixHaze wrote:is there anyone who is interested in going for the madonna concert in london?

when is the concert? how much is the ticket? Do you have the website link so that I can find out the details? thanks.
When can I stop laughing?? Life is soooooo wonderful! :wink:

hendrixHaze

Postby hendrixHaze » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 1:41 pm

sunrise, wat do u mean u managed to find some locally? U staying in london?

I went to this site www.gumtree.com which had some tickets with great seats but seems that it is selling to locals only. Most likely i will get it from ebay.

MusicFever, u could search for the tickets at www.ticketmaster.co.uk but gotta warn u the seats are not that fantastic. But the ebay is offering seats that are not too bad but of cos at a higher price.

so are u two planning to attend this concert..? Me and my pal are going definitely, if the london gig does not work out, we are game to head down to Paris or Rome,it is a good time to tour around the areas anyway.

Give me details alright guys... whether u are going or not, we could meet up at the concert.

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MusicFever » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:25 pm

Checked the link. At the time I would still be in Singapore so I cant join u guys this time. Keep me posted any concert in the future if you are going.
When can I stop laughing?? Life is soooooo wonderful! :wink: