Singapore Expats Forum

Any Job Opportunity for a Data center / IT Manager

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

mtaib

Any Job Opportunity for a Data center / IT Manager

Postby mtaib » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 5:35 am

I am an Indian National, currently employed as Senior Technical Consultant in Middle East.

I do have thorough Data networking knowledge (a CCNP Holder, a prospective CCIE hopefully within a month), 3 years of IP Telephony experience (Cisco Call manager+ VGs), 5 years of IT Project management (worth USD$8 Million), 5 Years of Data Center Administration and currently working as technical consultant for a USD$2 million IP Contact center and CRM project. Obviously, Windows servers and daily operational management of technical support in the organization is an extra.

For personal reasons I wish to move to Singapore, and by chance I found this forum. I am just wondering if any of you are aware of the scope and availability of a Technical consultant or Senior System Engineer vacancies in Singapore. I just wish to know how much they pay for these job roles and what are the other perk provided along with the basic pay. If it is hard to answer my specific questions, give me urls or contacts, where I can get more info.

Regards
Thaimon