Singapore Expats

hi..stewardness..

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 03 Jul 2006 2:30 am

Plavt wrote:
lolitaa wrote:, but you don't have to be so down right stubborn insisting that they are hopeless in trying.
Excuse me I was merely trying to establish facts, hearsay information is often unreliable if you care to look there is a lot of apparently contradictery information on this board along with some rubbish I might add.
Since they came up with the arm reach thingy,
That implies that they never used to do this and is a new method for them
which you coud have pointed out
And yes, if it is allowed, SIA will state it in the advertisement, which they didn't.

??????

Plavt.

White_Belle
Regular
Regular

Post by White_Belle » Mon, 03 Jul 2006 10:15 am

So who made it to the next round during the weekend walk-in? Quite a lot of them or vice versa? Most of the interviewee cleared their 1st & 2nd round, am i right? Care to share more on that?

dyra

Post by dyra » Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:10 pm

a lot of pp make it thru to the swim test. guess SIA is very lenient this time round. lots of girls make it to the kebaya round and very very few were booted out during kebaya round this time round.

in some groups, there were 0% elimination from the kebaya rounds at all. all got in to the next round, 1 to 1interview.

sharkie8480
Regular
Regular

Post by sharkie8480 » Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:38 pm

Well, they Are doing a mass recruitment =) So ifyou don't make it during these few mass recruitment exercises.... =p (kidding)

dyra

Post by dyra » Tue, 04 Jul 2006 1:02 am

haha... yup, they are doing mass recruitment, so much more easier to get in compared to normal recruitment.

lots of emirates n jal crews went to the interviews too, guess they will have a much higher chance to get in than pp with no flying experiences.

did u try for it sharkie8480? =)

sharkie8480
Regular
Regular

Post by sharkie8480 » Tue, 04 Jul 2006 1:57 am

Nope, I'm not interested in SQ =) I'll only try for UA :P

lolitaa
Regular
Regular

Post by lolitaa » Tue, 04 Jul 2006 8:51 pm

please finish the sentence

"And yes, if it is allowed, SIA will state it in the advertisement, which they didn't. BUT in business, there are alot of unwritten and untold rules and regulations"

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 04 Jul 2006 9:29 pm

lolitaa wrote:please finish the sentence

"And yes, if it is allowed, SIA will state it in the advertisement, which they didn't.
A sentence ends at full stop which you placed after didn't thus ending the sentence which in any event does not make sense. By the way sentences shoulld not begin with 'and' or 'but'.

Plavt.
Last edited by Plavt on Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lolitaa
Regular
Regular

Post by lolitaa » Tue, 04 Jul 2006 9:48 pm

So you wanna correct my english now? Thanks alot. BY the way, i know you're going to claim that it's some typing mistake you made, but it's suppose to be "by" and not "bye". Please read through most of your post, you've got lots of grammar mistakes here and there too so don't try to correct me when you're still down with mistakes all over k.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:02 pm

lolitaa wrote:So you wanna correct my english now? Thanks alot. BY the way, i know you're going to claim that it's some typing mistake you made, but it's suppose to be "by" and not "bye". Please read through most of your post, you've got lots of grammar mistakes here and there too so don't try to correct me when you're still down with mistakes all over k.
For your information that was a typing mistake and the bad news for you is I do not have lots of grammar mistakes here and there do show me them if you find them. Now I am not going to engage in a row but if you want to make a statement for heavens sake read what you have written. The beginning of your statement contradicts itself. Now lets give this a rest shall we?

Plavt.

Return to “Airline Careers”