Singapore Expats Forum

ep pr??

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

robby

ep pr??

Postby robby » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:00 pm

hi all here is a quiz for all my company is based in singapore(loyang) but i live in the uk/work in uk offshore.the last time i was in singapore i went to imergration office in lavender i asked this officer some straight forwad things about getting ep/pr there answer was no strange as my company is based in singapore asked company for advice.still waiting so if anybody have any other advice please reply :)

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:21 pm

Perhaps you could be more specific. You say you work offshore of the UK for a Singapore based company, so why would you require EP/PR in Singapore?

Plavt.

robby

ep/pr

Postby robby » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:36 am

well plavt i thought about moveing to singapore as its better place to live plus i could work there as well as thailand been thinking about moveing for a good while now

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Re: ep/pr

Postby Bremen » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 8:59 am

robby wrote:well plavt i thought about moveing to singapore as its better place to live plus i could work there as well as thailand been thinking about moveing for a good while now

Ok, please learn some punctuation... You're english, man!!!!

As for your question: You'll only get an EP if your company sponsors you for one (and you move to SG), and you can apply for a PR after being in SG for about 2-3 years. If you're still living in the UK or Thailand, there's no reason why the SG government should even consider you for an EP or PR.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

robby

ep/pr

Postby robby » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 2:10 pm

hi bremen thanks for your reply but im not english im scothish some of us have to live in englandshire lol i will just have to give up hope then about ep/pr then by the look of things so thanks for your replys

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Postby riversandlakes » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 7:17 pm

:o:D
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 8:57 pm

Is this the "stream of consciousness" writing that our English professors so clearly warned would result in an "F" on any paper submitted?

there i was standing at the curb smoking a cigarette waiting for a taxi stating at my feet next thing i know gorgeous babe walks by my eyes fall out shes wearing a blouse two sizes two small you may wonder how i could stare at my feet and see that blouse wide angle vision i guess thoughts stream through my head oh i want her no you dont be a gentleman maybe the buttons will tear loose dear things are under such strain yeh but youre really an ass man so i screw up my courage screw is a great word so many connotations have you ever unscrewed a woman the thought goes through my head the taxi pulls up shes gone forever except maybe for the next fantasy unless of course i stand here tomorrow night...............

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:49 am

Strong Eagle wrote:there i was standing at the curb smoking a cigarette waiting for a taxi stating at my feet next thing i know gorgeous babe walks by my eyes fall out shes wearing a blouse two sizes two small you may wonder how i could stare at my feet and see that blouse wide angle vision i guess thoughts stream through my head oh i want her no you dont be a gentleman maybe the buttons will tear loose dear things are under such strain yeh but youre really an ass man so i screw up my courage screw is a great word so many connotations have you ever unscrewed a woman the thought goes through my head the taxi pulls up shes gone forever except maybe for the next fantasy unless of course i stand here tomorrow night...............

...I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

Return to “General Discussions”