Singapore Expats

Organic shops in Orchard

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
amanda

Organic shops in Orchard

Post by amanda » Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:01 pm

Is there any recommendations for organic shops at Orchard?

Post by guest » Fri, 06 Aug 2004 2:00 pm

please don't mind
I just want to know you are HE or SHE ( Confusion with the name 'Amanda')

Tanglin Mall

Post by Tanglin Mall » Fri, 06 Aug 2004 4:08 pm

There is a store on the 3rd floor in Tanglin Mall that sell organic products, bit expensive though.

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Fri, 06 Aug 2004 5:48 pm

guest wrote:please don't mind
Amanda is a girls name :wink:

angel

Post by angel » Tue, 10 Aug 2004 8:54 am

There is also a great little deli/cafe on Mohamed Sultan Rd (nr the corner of MSultan and River Valley Road) that stocks basics, including organic, free-range chicken - only place I've found to do so. They serve fantastic organic beef burgers as well.

Most of the Jasons/Marketplace supermarkets stock some organic dry-goods and fruit/veggies. The shop in Tanglin Mall ('Brown Rice'?) is good but check out the Marketplace supermarket on the basement level - stocks some of the same stuff.

Post by Guest » Wed, 02 Feb 2005 4:01 pm

There is a great organice store next to the Regency Hotel called Super Nature.

eunos

organic store in orchard boulevarde

Post by eunos » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 4:50 pm

There used to be a great organic supermarket situated below a condo in Orchard Boulevarde. It is a bit tricky to find but is up the end of Orchard Boulevarde towards Grange Rd. Sorry, can't remember the name of it.

haha

Post by haha » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 4:57 pm

guest wrote:please don't mind
You mean like, "I need amanda huggenkiss!"

Shasha

Re: organic store in orchard boulevarde

Post by Shasha » Sat, 23 Apr 2005 8:19 am

eunos wrote:There used to be a great organic supermarket situated below a condo in Orchard Boulevarde. It is a bit tricky to find but is up the end of Orchard Boulevarde towards Grange Rd. Sorry, can't remember the name of it.

Hello everybody,

Do anyone there interested to organic items we sell in Singapore? Our company is a new stockist which started last year.

Our product like 100% organic salt (use this organic salt in yr cooking & drinks to neutralise the acidic contents & say bye bye to the acidic flow & it is used to slimming down by rubbing this organic salt on yr body & warm yourself in a sauna & it also beautifies yr skin & other benefits also)? Besides that, we also sell arabica coffee mixed with this 100% organic salt (this coffee is that salty, but has bitter taste as it is sugarless). More, we sell Chaga Coffee & Chaga Tea (Chaga is well-known herbal mushroom grown in Siberia and its benefits are plentiful e.g. very good for diabetic, cut down high chlorestol level, eczema, allergy skin & etc.)

Kindly contact me thru my email address at [email protected] . Our office is in the east at kembangan. But if it is too far for you, we can meet in town or at any convenient place for us to meet up.

Samples for chaga coffee, 100% organic bamboo salt coffee, snack like 100% organic bamboo salt cum Chaga mushroom biscuits could be tasted. We guarantee you will like our products as we have recommended our healthy coffee to certain cafes & the rest.

Re: organic store in orchard boulevarde

Post by Guest » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:57 pm

eunos wrote:There used to be a great organic supermarket situated below a condo in Orchard Boulevarde. It is a bit tricky to find but is up the end of Orchard Boulevarde towards Grange Rd. Sorry, can't remember the name of it.
It's call Park House, Tomlinson Road junction of Orchard Boulevard

Health foodist

Organic Shops

Post by Health foodist » Wed, 29 Jun 2005 9:06 pm

This site has a directory of pretty much everything organic here:

http://www.holisticliving.com.sg/

Supernature and Brown Rice Paradise have a wide range, but are very pricey and often are just out of the things you want....but that's Singapore.

Organic Paradise is a small shop at Cuppage Plaza/next to Centrepoint that sells a good range of dry goods like grains etc, plus some veggies.

Not on Orchard, but on Bukit Timah near Coronation Plaza/Adam Road is Eat Organic with a good range of fresh and dry foods. Go on Wednesday afternoon for fresh groceries. Apples from NZ/oz cost half of what they cost at Brown Rice/Supernature!!

There are also some organic farms which deliver:
Look for Fireflies, Green Circle Farm and Pacific Cybergreens where you can order online.
Bon appetit!