Singapore Expats Forum

Riddle me this....

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 6:42 pm

Plavt wrote:
ksl wrote:Amazing stimuli! Now lets all get together and win the lotto!

At a 1 in 14 million chance you and I have got a hope!

Plavt.

Hello Mr Plavt, humour me! This is a good one, If there is a 60. million population and a probability of 1000 terrorist members, what is the best way to reduce the risk of false information?

If anyone can come up with a reasonable answer, please forward it to Tony Blair and Mr Bush the string puller!

Plavt

Postby Plavt » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 6:59 pm

Good grief you really are being cryptic now ksl. I do like the last bit.

:D :D :roll:

Plavt.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 3:43 am

ksl wrote:If there is a 60. million population and a probability of 1000 terrorist members, what is the best way to reduce the risk of false information?

simple. after every 60,000 false raids, the next one must be the terrorists! :lol:

sorry, Plavt, no offence to the UK police. just frustrated out of my mind with this insomnia. have tried everything... alcohol, writing, immobility, reading, and now resorting to riddle-solving. :cry:

PhantomX

Postby PhantomX » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 8:49 am

Wind In My Hair wrote:
ksl wrote:If there is a 60. million population and a probability of 1000 terrorist members, what is the best way to reduce the risk of false information?

simple. after every 60,000 false raids, the next one must be the terrorists! :lol:

sorry, Plavt, no offence to the UK police. just frustrated out of my mind with this insomnia. have tried everything... alcohol, writing, immobility, reading, and now resorting to riddle-solving. :cry:

Cant be more well said
X

Return to “General Discussions”