Singapore Expats Forum

LOOKING FOR RUSSIAN & CZECH FRIENDS

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
income guy

Postby income guy » Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:14 am

Hi,

any russian & czech female student or professional, temp worker here?

Wanna meet for some drink or clubbing? please pm me or write .

Ja

Russian or Czech girls

Postby Ja » Wed, 07 Jun 2006 6:43 pm

Hey there,

Are you interested in meeting only Russian or Czech girls? Can u explain why?

Wish you a great day :)

Ja

Prochy

Postby Prochy » Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:36 pm

Because Slavic girls (esp. Czech) are the most beautiful ;-)

Ja

Postby Ja » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 1:45 pm

Most beautiful?! :shock: Do you know/knew any? :D

Ja

Prochy

Postby Prochy » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 6:53 pm

Ja wrote:Most beautiful?! :shock: Do you know/knew any? :D

Ja

Of course :-)

N_D

Postby N_D » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:16 pm

Hi, I'm russian, looking for russian friends in SG!

meder

Postby meder » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:51 pm

privet,

daffai k nam http://community.livejournal.com/ru_singapore/ :) Tam i rassylochka est'!

N_D

Postby N_D » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 2:04 pm

meder wrote:privet,

daffai k nam http://community.livejournal.com/ru_singapore/ :) Tam i rassylochka est'!

Schas zajdu k vam, vot vy gde sprjatalis' - ni v odnom poiskovike vas net!

deb96
Chatter
Chatter

Postby deb96 » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 4:43 pm

:cool:

guruvishwanath
Chatter
Chatter

Postby guruvishwanath » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 5:29 pm

Folks!

I saw this thread when it was first started a few days ago. Being of a skewed mind, I was thinking that this person is trawling for some 'hot russian babes'. I know! I know! My bad! I have no excuses for making wild assumptions. My apologies. In the end, the original poster has not responded but looks like some people have genuinely hooked up. What with the free flow of Russian language and a journal link to boot. Nice pictures but damn! if I understood a single word in all that. :D

Then I saw the email of the original poster and got me thinking. There was this email id of a similar or same who used to trawl the net looking for some wierd shit. Mods! Am I off the chart or is there any connection to what I am referring to.

So if you are not the guy who is a chowderhead, then my apologies. But if you are, then pox on you and may you suffer the starvation of never drinking vodka for the rest of your existance. :D :D

And to my Russian friends, Have fun and dont fall into the trap that I fell when I read the post and assumed WAY too much for anyones comfort. Life is too short to become an idiot (and I think its too late for me). I can only indulge in over eating to get out of that behaviour. :wink:

keith425
Regular
Regular

Postby keith425 » Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:55 pm

guruvishwanath wrote:Folks!

But if you are, then pox on you and may you suffer the starvation of never drinking vodka for the rest of your existance. :D :D

Hahaha! that was funny...

Hey. Kak tivia savot? Ya mala gavaryu Paruski. :) I can't speak too well anymore...thats just about all i remember.

Prochy

Postby Prochy » Tue, 13 Jun 2006 1:23 pm

guruvishwanath wrote:Folks!

I saw this thread when it was first started a few days ago. Being of a skewed mind, I was thinking that this person is trawling for some 'hot russian babes'. I know! I know! My bad! I have no excuses for making wild assumptions. My apologies. In the end, the original poster has not responded but looks like some people have genuinely hooked up. What with the free flow of Russian language and a journal link to boot. Nice pictures but damn! if I understood a single word in all that. :D

Then I saw the email of the original poster and got me thinking. There was this email id of a similar or same who used to trawl the net looking for some wierd shit. Mods! Am I off the chart or is there any connection to what I am referring to.

So if you are not the guy who is a chowderhead, then my apologies. But if you are, then pox on you and may you suffer the starvation of never drinking vodka for the rest of your existance. :D :D

And to my Russian friends, Have fun and dont fall into the trap that I fell when I read the post and assumed WAY too much for anyones comfort. Life is too short to become an idiot (and I think its too late for me). I can only indulge in over eating to get out of that behaviour. :wink:

Feel the same after I have read all the posts from "income guy"

meder

Postby meder » Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:18 am

N_D wrote:

aga, my tam :) Davno v Singapure?

N_D

Postby N_D » Wed, 14 Jun 2006 1:04 am

meder wrote:
N_D wrote:

aga, my tam :) Davno v Singapure?

How long I stay in SG? 1.5y
And all the time I'm here I never meet the russian people. But now I think I know someone :wink:

Y

Postby Y » Wed, 24 Jan 2007 9:15 pm

hi, folks,

I am Ukrainian who have been living in the Czech Republic for 8 years. It would be great to find some friens in here.