Singapore Expats Forum

Now you see it, Now you dont?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Taos

Now you see it, Now you dont?

Postby Taos » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 4:10 pm

Havent been on this site very often as I have not had regular access to the internet.... so there was a Guest thread, then it was gone, then i think it came back and its gone again!

Has it been moved or archived somewhere?

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 4:40 pm

Guests may use all threads so there is no need to have a seperate one.

Plavt.

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pal » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 4:46 pm

Thanks for the reply Plavt.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Why?

Re: Now you see it, Now you dont?

Postby Why? » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 6:51 pm

Taos wrote:Havent been on this site very often as I have not had regular access to the internet.... so there was a Guest thread, then it was gone, then i think it came back and its gone again!

Has it been moved or archived somewhere?

Yes why like a yo-yo. so confusing.

Why2

Postby Why2 » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 7:54 pm

Plavt wrote:Guests may use all threads so there is no need to have a seperate one.

Plavt.

Taos, thanks for asking, i was wondering the same thing..

As i recall, there was a time when guests could post anywhere, then they could not, then a special guest thread was opened and non registered and registered people could post in the guest thread but non registered people could not post anywhere else, then the guest thread got taken out, then put back and now its gone and everyone can post anywhere without registering?

Hmmn.. no of course no complaint here..... the fate of all guests and registered posters is after all in the hands of the moderators... so i am too afraid to complain about anything here. Just asking.. in fact im afraid that too will be met with snide remarks.

abbby
Regular
Regular

Postby abbby » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 8:32 pm

Why2 wrote:
Plavt wrote:Guests may use all threads so there is no need to have a seperate one.

Plavt.

Taos, thanks for asking, i was wondering the same thing..

As i recall, there was a time when guests could post anywhere, then they could not, then a special guest thread was opened and non registered and registered people could post in the guest thread but non registered people could not post anywhere else, then the guest thread got taken out, then put back and now its gone and everyone can post anywhere without registering?

Hmmn.. no of course no complaint here..... the fate of all guests and registered posters is after all in the hands of the moderators... so i am too afraid to complain about anything here. Just asking.. in fact im afraid that too will be met with snide remarks.

Nothing wrong with tt right...not as if you need not pay to register and now u need to pay to get registered..
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)